Lt. Commander
# 1 Patrol missions
12-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Now that the 'organised' patrols are gone it seems to me that a lot of folks will miss out on what remains.

I rolled a toon on Redshirt yesterday to keep me busy until Holo came back up. Today I find that there is no way to know that you can patrol individual systems for xp. (luckily I read patch notes)

Maybe Sulu should have a use afterall ...if only to inform the players that they are available and provide a checklist on which patrols you have or have not completed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grecanis View Post
Now that the 'organised' patrols are gone it seems to me that a lot of folks will miss out on what remains.

I rolled a toon on Redshirt yesterday to keep me busy until Holo came back up. Today I find that there is no way to know that you can patrol individual systems for xp. (luckily I read patch notes)
This must have been what I was seeing the last couple of days. I had some Old Patrols left on my mission list that held over for the time I was on F2P Tribble. When I did them I found I was getting rewarded after Each System instead of at the end of the Patrol.

I got 434 Skill Points, and 374 Bridge Officer Skill Points for each system.

I thought it was a Bug, or Exploit.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grecanis View Post
Maybe Sulu should have a use afterall ...if only to inform the players that they are available and provide a checklist on which patrols you have or have not completed.
Some way to keep track of which systems you've visited would be very helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlausWulfenbach View Post
Some way to keep track of which systems you've visited would be very helpful.
I was just doing some Freelance Systems at one time, and went into several systems just for the fun of it. When I took the Patrol Missions for those sectors, I could not go back into the systems I had already done earlier. I don't think your worry will be a problem.