Lt. Commander
# 11
12-02-2011, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
Sooo... Stipends start this month, on the anniversary of your account activation. Well for me that is today and I see no bonus points in my C-store balance... so let me guess... system isn't ready or someone forgot to hit 'on' yes?
<Soupnazi> No stipend for you! </soupnazi>
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-02-2011, 02:43 AM
Yeah I'd like to know if there's an easier way to find out when you subscribed other than looking through old invoice emails for a receipt.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-02-2011, 05:26 AM
"PWE_BranFlakes
Community Manager"

...wait a second, StormShade is the Community Manager, who are you and what did you do to our StormShade!

soooo... muuuch... things change, i'm getting all dizzy
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-02-2011, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
"PWE_BranFlakes
Community Manager"

...wait a second, StormShade is the Community Manager, who are you and what did you do to our StormShade!

soooo... muuuch... things change, i'm getting all dizzy
Actually, Brandon from Priority One Podcast has stepped in to take Stormy's place.
Lt. Commander
# 15 perhaps helpful...
12-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Thanks for raising this concern. I reached out to the team and have found out that the stipend will be going live soon and that more details will be provided tomorrow. But, for reassurance until then, the stipends will be granted retroactively when they do go live, beginning with subscriptions with a billing/anniversary date of the first of the month.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Would you please ask to have the anniversary date added to the account in and/or out of game for reference

Regards.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos5k
Would you please ask to have the anniversary date added to the account in and/or out of game for reference

Regards.
Added to my list of feedback.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Actually, Brandon from Priority One Podcast has stepped in to take Stormy's place.
No More Pirate Puppy Cup???

(though I do seem to remember that Stormy said something about being promoted...?demoted?...)

<snicker>
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
No More Pirate Puppy Cup???

(though I do seem to remember that Stormy said something about being promoted...?demoted?...)

<snicker>
If I remember right Brandon is taking over here at the STO community, with Stormy working on other things but I'm sure we'll see the pup in a cup show up every now and then.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
If I remember right Brandon is taking over here at the STO community, with Stormy working on other things but I'm sure we'll see the pup in a cup show up every now and then.
I wonder if Brandon got the hand-me-down Tempest-Warhammer of Doom?
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Added to my list of feedback.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Taking a note from someone who's been issuing stipends to players for nearly a decade (Second Life).. maybe a nice addition to the account info page would be:

"Next Stipend Date"