Lt. Commander
just little issue with powers, particularly consoles with powers such as the long range science vessels console. It says that it adds 900 resists and turns off energy weapons shields, but no mention of a duration....why not? do the extra letters/numbers cost martian babies blood? i know its only a little thing but i shouldn't have to go and toggle an ability to find out how long i can expect it to help me
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jentai View Post
just little issue with powers, particularly consoles with powers such as the long range science vessels console. It says that it adds 900 resists and turns off energy weapons shields, but no mention of a duration....why not? do the extra letters/numbers cost martian babies blood? i know its only a little thing but i shouldn't have to go and toggle an ability to find out how long i can expect it to help me
Welcome to the Partial conversion of Consoles and Skill's that is F2P at this time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2011, 10:32 AM
well hopefully we'll get some more transparency in the near future

in fact we shouldn't have to have people do math to determine what the effect of a skill point or console will be.....i''m looking at you efficiency/performance skills.....