Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
The Excelsior was the only new ship that didn't get a console added. There is still benefits in combat space with the console, what gives???
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
The Excelsior was the only new ship that didn't get a console added. There is still benefits in combat space with the console, what gives???
Are you talking about a console slot or a special power console ? If itīs the latter I thought there was supposed to be one, but I didnīt get it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Are you talking about a console slot or a special power console ? If itīs the latter I thought there was supposed to be one, but I didnīt get it.
Just stick a ticket in, I know I have.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Excelsior got the Transwarp console... but the T5 version does NOT gain an additional console slot.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post
Excelsior got the Transwarp console... but the T5 version does NOT gain an additional console slot.
Im missing the Transwarp console.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
The T3 Excelsior got a console (that you can also use on the T5 version if you like) - the T5 version HAD a console for a time on Tribble, but that change was reverted as players didn't like the fact just 3 of the Transwarps were moved to a console. So, Cryptic listened to feedback and kept the T3 getting a console; but the T5 remained as it was with all the Transwarps built in.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOX Chi
Im missing the Transwarp console.
You'll need to claim the T3 version to get the console.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post
You'll need to claim the T3 version to get the console.
No... There's a T5 transwarp console with more destinations than the T3. (Unless I missed a patchnote, in which case I apologise)
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer
The Excelsior already has the maximum number of console slots, those that have had one added for the special console to use were short a console so received another to bring it in line with the others. If you keep the special then you lose nothing but if you don't want it then you gain another console slot. It just gives more options for those who may not want the special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOX Chi
ust stick a ticket in, I know I have.
No need for a ticket, the T5 Excelsior wasn't due to receive a console, it was initially but it was taken out as some preferred a non combat ability to a console that buffs multiple Engineering skills.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-01-2011, 01:56 PM
From the notes.

Advanced Heavy Cruiser – Excelsior

Transwarp is now a Transwarp Drive Coil Console.
Console grants Transwarp plus a passive bonus to Weapon, Shield, Engine, and Auxiliary Efficiency Stat.
Added Tactical Console Slot.
Upgraded Ensign Engineering Bridge Officer slot to a Lt Engineering Bridge Officer Slot.

Tier 5 Excelsior Retrofit

Now comes with an Advanced Transwarp Drive Coil console mod.
Console grants Transwarp (but no longer to Sirius, Regulus, or Pi Canis), but also grants a passive bonus to Weapon, Shield, Engine, and Aux Performance Stat.
No console slots added.

So yes, apparently there should be a T5 console.

File a bug report.