Lt. Commander
Hello all,

I've been playing STO for about a month and a half now learning the ropes and the basics. I'm pretty sure I have a good understanding of the general idea of how most things work. There is still allot more that I don't know and things I'm still learning and or figuring out. Any way i've cycled through allot of characters deleting and remaking them etc etc. I've seen a couple different fleets and how they work and haven't been to impressed to be honest. Then again it's usually been a random fleet invite with a massive population of people who are all pretty much new or the core members are flooding chat with messages so you can't get a word in.

Any way i've rambled to much. So, as the topic says I'm looking for a fleet. I'm a Trekkie born and raised really, though I'm not to savy on allot of lore or specific details and races but I know enough to get by. Any way I am getting more into lore of specific species because I am an avid roleplayer and have done so in all kinds of MMOs over the years (Ex. WoW, Eve & RoM). In addition I have been doing guild/clan management sense my days playing Mechwarrior 4 in early 2000's. Any way I will bullet point some things I'm looking for in a fleet I would like to join and work my way up in. Also if really no fleet matches my listed criteria and you have a similar interest or the same criteria I wouldn't mind the option of possibly starting a new fleet all together.

* Roleplaying Fleet
* Well structured in terms of events, ranking, promotions and chain of command.
* Mature and Respectful members
* Folks who realize, real world comes first
* A Greater Good Concept ( AkA Helpful members, no lone wolves)

Thats really it for the important key points. I don't mind PvE, PvP etc. I'm done for all of it just depends how well my comp wants to run it till I can start building my new computer for dedicated gaming.

Any way just leave replies or send me PMs either or.

Thanks,
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Starting one is great because you have a say in the direction but it is A-LOT of work. If there is something out there that suites you then you should give it a try.

Our fleet is a casual relaxed fleet for mature players (+30) but because of all of that it may be a little too laid-back for some people. Everyone has a say in the direction and we are more focused on the social side of things. It is fun to just drop in to see how everyone is doing.

We have some really really experienced players and some newbies that we are all working with.
Once you have been in the fleet for a couple of weeks you become a full member and your rank is based on your in-game rank. Anyone that wants a officer roll is welcome to jump right in. We are all advisors and not bosses

We have a TOS theme and a TNG theme and a TOS Klingon Fleet all linked into the same fleet chat. We are also members of the UFC so there is always people on that are willing to team-up.
Good luck in your quest!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2011, 02:08 PM
*dances about*
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-02-2011, 06:14 AM
Just bumping.....
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-03-2011, 02:07 AM
i think we have all your requirements you want have look at this

www.3rdfleet.com

we always have fun but also we respect real life .D
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Hi Rotnroller--I sent you a PM about Lotus Fleet. Feel free to check us out or ask questions if you need more info.