Lt. Commander
# 1 Purple Diplo Boff?
12-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Note Boff, not Doff, I thought we were supposed to get it for max diplomacy but I can't find it from either Sugihara or Boff reqs.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2011, 01:16 PM
I think they said it was still in the works. I do not think it was on Tribble yet, so it would not be on holodeck either.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Collier
Note Boff, not Doff, I thought we were supposed to get it for max diplomacy but I can't find it from either Sugihara or Boff reqs.
I remember reading that this was to be changed as well. A little help here?

Lt. Commander
# 4
12-01-2011, 01:18 PM
The rewards for testing on Tribble during the beta have not been awarded yet. They should show up some time in the next week or two.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
The rewards for testing on Tribble during the beta have not been awarded yet. They should show up some time in the next week or two.
That's not what this was about. it's about the diplomacy reward mentioned in the system - the white boff store has been disabled and their purple replacements have been waiting on what Heretic said is "costume work" for months.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-01-2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
That's not what this was about. it's about the diplomacy reward mentioned in the system - the white boff store has been disabled and their purple replacements have been waiting on what Heretic said is "costume work" for months.
Aye this is what I was on about, which is why I said Boff not Doff

No worries Rehpic, I imagine you're pretty rushed atm.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Now it's already "or two ...", while yesterday it was ensured we'd get the rewards until December 8th ... I hope I'll have them by Christmas though, as I'd like to start duffing with my purrple and blue duff.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
Now it's already "or two ...", while yesterday it was ensured we'd get the rewards until December 8th ... I hope I'll have them by Christmas though, as I'd like to start duffing with my purrple and blue duff.
Again, we're not talkign about the Doff's.

We're talking about the Very Rare Diplomacy Exchange Bridge Officer you get for Ambassador rank mentioned weeks ago by Heretic. I'm asking if it's in game yet and if so, where is it
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-01-2011, 01:29 PM
There was a dev response to a similar question about a week ago. I have two toons that just made Amabssador on Holodeck and some other folks had such toons as well. We wanted to know where our enemy faction boffs were.

The response was that we'd be receiving purple Diplo doffs instead at some near-future point.

Hope that helps.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark_Kent View Post
There was a dev response to a similar question about a week ago. I have two toons that just made Amabssador on Holodeck and some other folks had such toons as well. We wanted to know where our enemy faction boffs were.

The response was that we'd be receiving purple Diplo doffs instead at some near-future point.

Hope that helps.
INSTEAD? Are you sure? So those of us with diplo-BOffs are a really exclusive club now?