# 21
12-01-2011, 01:34 PM
awesome, thanks heretic.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Players who have already earned the white Tier IV Diplomatic bridge officer will keep it; they (and anyone else moving forward) will get the purple bridge officer as a separate reward.

It's been very bumpy getting these new bridge officers available; I thought it was all straightened out, but there may still be some issues. We'll look into it.
Thanks Heretic.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-01-2011, 01:41 PM
I thought maybe it needed to be tested. So it isn't live yet. Gotcha.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Players who have already earned the white Tier IV Diplomatic bridge officer will keep it; they (and anyone else moving forward) will get the purple bridge officer as a separate reward.

It's been very bumpy getting these new bridge officers available; I thought it was all straightened out, but there may still be some issues. We'll look into it.
Maybe not, where are we supposed to get it form? Could be I'm looking in the wrong place.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Collier
Maybe not, where are we supposed to get it form? Could be I'm looking in the wrong place.
I'm assuming the same place we got the first ones, the Asian Diplomat in the admirals office. Jiro Something I think. This was the first thing I checked today, and spent about a half hour looking. I do hope this gets fixed soon, I don't want to claim my veteran boff until I figure out what is going on with this reward, as my old common quality boff was a little underwhelming to say the least (at least compared to my other boffs).
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
The rewards for testing on Tribble during the beta have not been awarded yet. They should show up some time in the next week or two.
Does this mean that if we already have "White" Diplo boffs, that they will become "Purple Diplo Boffs automatically?
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Merriman
Does this mean that if we already have "White" Diplo boffs, that they will become "Purple Diplo Boffs automatically?
No. You keep the white diplo boff, and get a separate purple diplo boff. So you will have two KDF exchange boffs.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-01-2011, 04:26 PM
I need to tweak the listing attached to Jiro so that he hands out the new very rare diplo BOFFs instead of the old common ones. There's a little hoop-jumping to make sure that players who had a free diplomacy BOFF of the old sort are still able to claim the new one, but I hope to have that fixed up today for a patch.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Does this mean you can tweak them so that they come with a slot? Please?
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frak View Post
Heretic has said multiple times that if you have the white BOff you're grandfathered in. But from here on out it's purple BOff only.
did his response sound like today it is offered ?