Lt. Commander
# 1 Free KDF ship
12-01-2011, 02:58 PM
WHile i was perusing about i heard on the TTS channel that a raptor in the c-store on holo was being given away for free so when i go and check sure enough it has a 100% off sale on it =) my first kdf c store ship and i like it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2011, 09:29 PM
The neural torpedo console you get with it is pretty neat. Gets it's own shield and fires at target before it explodes.

And when it hits pure Hull, it does like 20k dmg.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erad84 View Post
The neural torpedo console you get with it is pretty neat. Gets it's own shield and fires at target before it explodes.

And when it hits pure Hull, it does like 20k dmg.
And it's still yet another item for attack ships like BoPs, Raptors or Destroyers. I lost count in how many special consoles/items these classes get, while cruisers, carriers and science vessels have just few (and not all that good, for that matter).

I'd like to see this new torpedo equipable on any ship class, without restrictions. I'd rather replace a hargh'peng on my Marauder rather than sacrifice a console for some useless space knockback ability with 3min cooldown, or something like that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2011, 04:24 AM
I love the hitboxes of this ship. They are all around you, but hardly ever on the ship itself