Lt. Commander
# 1 Cant get any ship at VA help!
12-01-2011, 03:30 PM
I have a problem with my Fed. At 18:10, shortly after update I achieved VA. I completed the task and went to get my VA ship.

When I went to the vendor in ESD I looked under VA on ship selection and wanted to choose the defiant refit (I had already purchased it sometime ago via C store along with lots of others) I am told that I already have this ship and thus cannot buy it. Checking c-store again it states purchased (in grey) and to see the ESD vendor, I can not claim it.

I have two shuttle craft, my captains yacht and the delta flyer in my ship selection. So I am frankly stuffed for doing anything.

I have forced a recheck of my files and submitted a ticket over 2 hours ago with no answer. So unless I have to explore the universe in a shuttlecraft I cant do much else.

Anyone know whats wrong or can help? I am a lifer too.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firepup79
I have a problem with my Fed. At 18:10, shortly after update I achieved VA. I completed the task and went to get my VA ship.

When I went to the vendor in ESD I looked under VA on ship selection and wanted to choose the defiant refit (I had already purchased it sometime ago via C store along with lots of others) I am told that I already have this ship and thus cannot buy it. Checking c-store again it states purchased (in grey) and to see the ESD vendor, I can not claim it.

I have two shuttle craft, my captains yacht and the delta flyer in my ship selection. So I am frankly stuffed for doing anything.

I have forced a recheck of my files and submitted a ticket over 2 hours ago with no answer. So unless I have to explore the universe in a shuttlecraft I cant do much else.

Anyone know whats wrong or can help? I am a lifer too.
They got rid of the VA token in the last update. If you want a refit, you have to buy it from the c-store now.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Apparently in the "Known Issues" part of the release notes they said there was a problem with claiming the ships on alternate characters.

Quote:
The Defiant Retrofit, Galaxy Retrofit, Intrepid Retrofit, Nebula Refit, and Bírel Retrofit cannot be reclaimed if you discharge them.

* Nor can they be claimed on alternate characters.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Ham - I did purchase it as I stated

IntelHawk - It states that it can not be reclaimed if you discharge them. Getting it once would be nice! You have to be a VA to get them in the first place and I have just got to VA

Another interesting thing to note is that I cant even use slipstream to even go fast on my shuttle craft And yes I am definately a VA

Thanks for the advice tho.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-01-2011, 04:57 PM
It says below that

"Nor can they be claimed on alternate characters."

It doesn't say "reclaimed" it says "claimed", so I'm assuming that this means you can't claim them the first time on alternate characters.

Also, on Tribble some people noticed that they had to earn an extra 50 Skill points since the cap was secretly raised before they could use the slipstream.