Lt. Commander
# 11 Same
02-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Same problem
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-13-2012, 07:59 AM
It's not just Cold Call that's locked out, all the 1st part of every featured episodes for Fed characters. My VA (max level 50) can't even replay them.

My KDF ones however can replay all of the episodes, without level restrictions.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-13-2012, 10:42 AM
This happens until you grind through EVERY episode mission prior to that, and get the minimal level required.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-25-2012, 06:14 PM
Can't access Cold Call mission for replay in space or the ready room. I'd love to get my hands on the Polarized parobolic deflector array. This is a problem thats been here on Star Trek Online for over a year. If I had subscribed to it for longer than a couple of months, or put any money into the f2p cryptic credits/dilithium i would be more irritated than i already am. I wish the developers could fix this very old and seemingly simple problem. But since STO isn't getting any business from me fiscally BECAUSE of the incredible and seemingly unending amount of bugs and patches, i can't say i blame them for not fixing it. I almost wonder if the developers aren't just sitting at their chairs doing lines of coke all day instead of trying to help this game reach its real potential.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-28-2012, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantheons
This happens until you grind through EVERY episode mission prior to that, and get the minimal level required.
Can't go back to do every episode as first ever episode is greyed out as well for me
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-28-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm a VA and I did all the mission (ecxept 2800) LONG before F2P. For some reason half of missions are grayed out, and I can't replay any after the Cardassian ones. I've already done these, and I have the one-per-character rewards. I don't get it.

Oh, and I keep getting an auto hail for a mission I've done. So I do the mission over, only to find it is unfinishable (It was The New Link--there were no escape pods on the map. ANYWHERE).

Overall, I'd say mission replay is broken.
Ensign
# 17
07-22-2012, 10:40 AM
i too am also having this problem but with the of bajor set of missions. I've already played through the Cardasian missions. It lets me play through but crashes in the wormhole and Operation Gamma logs me out of the game.