Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Hello,

When I logged on today with my main character, a Human male tactical officer on the Federation side, I did not receive proper credit for my status as Federation Ambassador. Although the screen shows that I have maxed out my Diplomatic points, 150k, I am still at Rank 3 of Diplomacy instead of the correct rank of 4. My trans warp ability to Deep Space Nine has also been taken away. I have received both accolades for Federation Ambassador, one before and one with this most recent patch. I have tried zoning, logging in and out, exiting and restarting the game and my status did not update. I also completed both a regular as well as a Doff system diplomatic mission to try to bump my DXP, but that did not work (I am at 150k anyway). I have enclosed some pics below for evidence of this error. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Ticket ID: #1,229,863

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-01-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm looking into your issue. Thanks for the info!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-01-2011, 10:13 PM
I am having the same kind of issue. I am a federation Ambassador Rank 4 but I don't have any of my diplomat transwarp abilities K-7, Starbase 39 or Deep Space 9

Something really strange happened, I just beamed down to Star Fleet Academy and back up into space again and now my diplomacy transwarps are showing up again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-01-2011, 11:05 PM
i had the same problems untill i spent all my skill points
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-02-2011, 09:32 AM
One thing to be glad for is that the devs are paying attention to the forums...now...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-02-2011, 04:49 PM
I may have this problem too. I'll check when I get home...

/subscribed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Quote:
huntsman11]

Hello,

When I logged on today with my main character, a Human male tactical officer on the Federation side, I did not receive proper credit for my status as Federation Ambassador. Although the screen shows that I have maxed out my Diplomatic points, 150k, I am still at Rank 3 of Diplomacy instead of the correct rank of 4. My trans warp ability to Deep Space Nine has also been taken away. I have received both accolades for Federation Ambassador, one before and one with this most recent patch. I have tried zoning, logging in and out, exiting and restarting the game and my status did not update. I also completed both a regular as well as a Doff system diplomatic mission to try to bump my DXP, but that did not work (I am at 150k anyway). I have enclosed some pics below for evidence of this error. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.


I am having the exact same problem. Same diplo xp, same showing me as tier 3 when I'm tier 4. I tried a diplo doff mission too. No luck.

Sent a ticket in also. Would be great if you could fix mine too.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-02-2011, 10:47 PM
I have a theory, but it's gonna be a little tricky to reproduce on this end. I'll probably swing by the office tomorrow to take a look.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-03-2011, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
I have a theory, but it's gonna be a little tricky to reproduce on this end. I'll probably swing by the office tomorrow to take a look.
This made me hear in my head: "I've got a theory, that it's a demon...."
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
12-03-2011, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qultar View Post
i had the same problems untill i spent all my skill points
Yes, spending all skill points made missing transwarp and slipstream powers reappear.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:23 AM.