Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hello,

When I logged on today with my main character, a Human male tactical officer on the Federation side, I did not receive proper credit for my status as Federation Ambassador. Although the screen shows that I have maxed out my Diplomatic points, 150k, I am still at Rank 3 of Diplomacy instead of the correct rank of 4. My trans warp ability to Deep Space Nine has also been taken away. I have received both accolades for Federation Ambassador, one before and one with this most recent patch. I have tried zoning, logging in and out, exiting and restarting the game and my status did not update. I also completed both a regular as well as a Doff system diplomatic mission to try to bump my DXP, but that did not work (I am at 150k anyway). I have enclosed some pics below for evidence of this error. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Ticket ID: #1,229,863

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm looking into your issue. Thanks for the info!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2011, 10:13 PM
I am having the same kind of issue. I am a federation Ambassador Rank 4 but I don't have any of my diplomat transwarp abilities K-7, Starbase 39 or Deep Space 9

Something really strange happened, I just beamed down to Star Fleet Academy and back up into space again and now my diplomacy transwarps are showing up again.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-01-2011, 11:05 PM
i had the same problems untill i spent all my skill points
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-02-2011, 09:32 AM
One thing to be glad for is that the devs are paying attention to the forums...now...
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-02-2011, 04:49 PM
I may have this problem too. I'll check when I get home...

/subscribed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Quote:
huntsman11]

Hello,

When I logged on today with my main character, a Human male tactical officer on the Federation side, I did not receive proper credit for my status as Federation Ambassador. Although the screen shows that I have maxed out my Diplomatic points, 150k, I am still at Rank 3 of Diplomacy instead of the correct rank of 4. My trans warp ability to Deep Space Nine has also been taken away. I have received both accolades for Federation Ambassador, one before and one with this most recent patch. I have tried zoning, logging in and out, exiting and restarting the game and my status did not update. I also completed both a regular as well as a Doff system diplomatic mission to try to bump my DXP, but that did not work (I am at 150k anyway). I have enclosed some pics below for evidence of this error. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I am having the exact same problem. Same diplo xp, same showing me as tier 3 when I'm tier 4. I tried a diplo doff mission too. No luck.

Sent a ticket in also. Would be great if you could fix mine too.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-02-2011, 10:47 PM
I have a theory, but it's gonna be a little tricky to reproduce on this end. I'll probably swing by the office tomorrow to take a look.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-03-2011, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
I have a theory, but it's gonna be a little tricky to reproduce on this end. I'll probably swing by the office tomorrow to take a look.
This made me hear in my head: "I've got a theory, that it's a demon...."
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-03-2011, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qultar View Post
i had the same problems untill i spent all my skill points
Yes, spending all skill points made missing transwarp and slipstream powers reappear.