Lt. Commander
# 1 DOFFs, where to get them?
12-01-2011, 07:05 PM
So I just updated and logged in. So far I'm liking the changes. Also LOVING the Sao Paolo.

But I didn't get all my DOFFs from "Panthro" before I started venturing off.

Where do I go to talk to him again?

Also, (I know wrong thread but while I'm at it) when are we expected to get the Defiant/Sao Paolo interior?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 05:56 AM
Doff store is run by a Caitian in Starfleet Academy. Go into the main Academy entrance, hang a right and go into the office-looking room. Look to the right when you go in; there's likely to be a pile of other captains in there buying doffs from him/her.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2011, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMax View Post
Also, (I know wrong thread but while I'm at it) when are we expected to get the Defiant/Sao Paolo interior?
As I understand it, it is coming as part of the next FE series.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-02-2011, 08:43 AM
Thank you gentleman. That was extremely helpful.

Quark, ah yes. The ONE place I forgot to try. I scowered ALL over ESD for Panthro and couldn't find him. I'll hit up SFA when I get home from work.

Bort, thanks. Didn't hear any news. I guess that would make sense since the next FE will be at DS9. That common sense eluded me. hahaha
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
"Panthro"
Lol!! thats a good name for him!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Quark, ah yes. The ONE place I forgot to try. I scowered ALL over ESD for Panthro and couldn't find him. I'll hit up SFA when I get home from work.
I was home sick yesterday and the cold meds knocked me out for most of the evening. So when I woke up at 3 AM, feeling well enough to leave for work by 7, I went and puttered around with Season 5 for a while. I didn't feel like respeccing any of my toons for space combat, so I just poked around ESD and SFA.

I showed my wife the doff system when she woke up (she's got a toon on my account), and she said it looks like Space Pokemon. I can't say I disagree with her.