Lt. Commander
# 1 Bug - Issues with Q
12-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Is anyone else having issues getting the XP buff from Q (especially on the Klingon Side).

Last night I logged in my main went to Q and got the buff no problem. I told my friends about the event (they had not been to the forums yet) and two of them were leveling their Klingons, they found Q and never got the option for the buff, just the options to "ask him if he is really powerful" then turned into a creature, then the option to change that "really Q", and then he tells them to "come back when it wears off". I logged my Klingon, went to Q and low and behold they were right. No buff, but you can back out and see the explanation of the buff. We tried waiting until the polymorph timer expired, zoning, changing instnaces, and logging out.

Now, I took an alt to Q on ESD, as they did as well, and we had the same things happening. So something is going wrong with Q's dialogue.

I even thought it might be because I had the buff on my main and perhaps could only get it on one toon at a time. When the buff wore off on him, I logged the Klink and it was still a no go.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 11:52 AM
I had this issue as well. I'm thinking either he will not give you the boost if your max level or have that 400 day veteran buff on you (first time I noticed an actual buff with that).

Edit: Apparently this was fixed with today's update.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursix
I had this issue as well. I'm thinking either he will not give you the boost if your max level or have that 400 day veteran buff on you (first time I noticed an actual buff with that).

Edit: Apparently this was fixed with today's update.
It was...that is great.