Lt. Commander
# 1 The latest patch is Cheap.
12-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Is it just me or had the new patch by cryptic made the game look cheap and tacky? I can handle the new symbols floating above key personnal, such as the admirals for example or anyone in the game that you need to speak to but why oh why has cryptic decided to change the navigation panels in the stabases? I am ofcourse refering to the huge signs above the doors or in hallways that tell you where to go, I.E. "Requisitions" or "shipyard" etc, they look completely out of touch with the rest of the game and just look like they have been coloured in using crayons! Why was something so good hat fitted into the game perfectly, that didn't need to be changed was modified for the worst? Is it just me? It seems like cryptic aren't taking the game seriously anyone. and don't get me started on this new crew rosta assignments thing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 10:25 AM
God, remove that cheap symbols. I feel like Legastenic-Trek out there. Sorry, but that is ********!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2011, 10:27 AM
I agree the old one was better. I do like that the lights on the cieling don't look like some organic "pod-thiniges" though.