Lt. Commander
# 1 Cargo Bay/Inventory
12-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Sorry guys if it has been mentioned before I did go looking for cargo bay, but just like a real cargo bay, there was honestly a lot in there

Anyway. I'm just playing on tribble right now and would like to see the cargo bay and the inventory separated. Can there not be a personal inventory, and also a ship inventory (i.e. cargo bay). You can of course swap items between the two, especially for away missions (future). The question that begs to be asked - when you see people at the bank-in-game, are they actually enjoying being there, or are they there because once again the current inventory has become cluttered far too easily. I don't mind sorting it out, but for those with less patience, it could put them off the game currently.

I can go into the Duty Officers/Cargo Bay tab at present. But it is just a duplication of what is already in the inventory. With this suggestion we would have another storage area. Firstly a personal inventory. Secondly a cargo bay/ship inventory. Thirdly and lastly, the bank as it runs currently. Plus a system would be in operation to allow items to be transferred seamlessly between the three. Bit like a storeperson does in real life, but of course much much bigger, especially with all the new fans that are going to be coming on board from the middle of january!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by birsealmighty View Post
Sorry guys if it has been mentioned before I did go looking for cargo bay, but just like a real cargo bay, there was honestly a lot in there

Anyway. I'm just playing on tribble right now and would like to see the cargo bay and the inventory separated. Can there not be a personal inventory, and also a ship inventory (i.e. cargo bay). You can of course swap items between the two, especially for away missions (future). The question that begs to be asked - when you see people at the bank-in-game, are they actually enjoying being there, or are they there because once again the current inventory has become cluttered far too easily. I don't mind sorting it out, but for those with less patience, it could put them off the game currently.

I can go into the Duty Officers/Cargo Bay tab at present. But it is just a duplication of what is already in the inventory. With this suggestion we would have another storage area. Firstly a personal inventory. Secondly a cargo bay/ship inventory. Thirdly and lastly, the bank as it runs currently. Plus a system would be in operation to allow items to be transferred seamlessly between the three. Bit like a storeperson does in real life, but of course much much bigger, especially with all the new fans that are going to be coming on board from the middle of january!
If memory serves, it's a Lot Of Server Data Storage to add Another Storage Space for every single toon.

Might be cost prohibitive.