Lt. Commander
hi

i just did a bunch of missions from the story arc and so on and i gained 0 Dilithium ore on my commander ranked sci.

so where exactly do we gain dilithium ???

i mean if you cant level up and get ur dilithium to get ships where do we get it ???

btw ships costing 550.000 dilithium is outrageous there is not any humanly possible way to get that amount of dilithium !!!!

va tokkens for lifers is not even here.

we got nothing!

unless we played for 600 days wich well thats 1 year and 100 days away thank you! think i will wait that long ???

nooo i wont.

this cannot be happening ?

we payed for the game
we payed everymonth and this is what we get ? NO VA SHIPS ????
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Dailies.

They think they can get away with forcing players to do certain content at certain times and in certain doses using the calendar, throttling Dilithium, and placing it on only certain missions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Dilithium replaces emblems, merits, badges, etc, which were obtained through exploration, dailies, PVP, and so on. The regular story missions will award skill points, items, and energy credits, but you need to do these other things to get Dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-02-2011, 12:42 PM
On fed side for the "Explore New Worlds" and KDF "We need breathing room" Daily for star cluster exploration, you get like 1440 dilithium just for that, plus 480Dl for other dailies, plus Dof rewards, 5 for each Doff assignment success, 50+ for critical success and the lore missions also give you 480.

As you can see it is possible to score a couple thousand Dl per day...
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-02-2011, 12:58 PM
The events also give Dilithium I believe. So do the STFs (which are now much easier btw)
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
The events also give Dilithium I believe. So do the STFs (which are now much easier btw)
Except Cure ground.

Mirror Event is great source of dilithium too and can be repeated as many times as you can in 1 hour.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBones View Post
Dilithium replaces emblems, merits, badges, etc, which were obtained through exploration, dailies, PVP, and so on. The regular story missions will award skill points, items, and energy credits, but you need to do these other things to get Dilithium.
Almost not everything that gave you the old currences gives DL. For example you could do your PvP daily for emblems and get badges from the matches themselves, now you won't get any DL for each match, only for the daily. Similar deal with exploration.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-02-2011, 03:10 PM
I believe some Doff missions also give Di, as does (I believe) the Starfleet Academy "go collect particles" event.