Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
hi

aight so i tested this new season 5 as a noob.
took my low level toon and started grinding.

you level upp really good and fast ok niceeee

but you get 0 dilithium and when i mean 0 you get 0.

i did over 22 missions 3 dailys defari and others i got 0 dilithium.

ok i thought must be a bugg.

i did the pvp daily ok took 2 hours i got 1k dilithium. made my eyes pop.

ok i thought i did the foundry dilithium daily ok odd

have you ever realised that NO QUESTS NO MISSION NOTHING STATES IT GIVES DILITHIUM EVER as a reward.

did you read this ? i did. NO QUEST no MIssion states in their rewards you get diltihium.

hmm this is odd i say.

so imagine if i was a f2p player i just did 22 missions 3 dailys and 0 dilithium gained. now HOW ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH did cryptic think ppl would get dilithium to buy a ship for 60k ??

thanks please do post all the mission you know wich is not foundry based that gives dilithium below.

and please exclude pvp once as well. and remember this is for low level players so around commander level missions that give dilithium only..

and cryptic please learn to write in the rewards of the mission that it gives or do not give dilithium.

even i learned that before you send some one to work for you to tell them what they get as a payday!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 06:13 PM
I get 1440D, 480D, and 480D for the three Deferai Dalies
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2011, 06:22 PM
The daily exploration missions also reward dilithium. One which you can do shortly after the tutorial and it gives 1440 dilithium ore.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Nor do you really need any dilithium at low levels. The better question is, do you have enough for basic things (such as buying higher tier ships with the token discount) through regular play when you reach the higher levels?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-02-2011, 06:57 PM
the problem i have is that I DON'T DO THE DAILY'S...well not yet anyway. I am Lt Comm 8. I play featured ep. missions. I am saving the daily's for after there is nothing else to do. Like the OP said, what are we to do for cash now? yes i am still considered "low level" this is what level i am since starting the game when it launched. I have the lifetime pass so i am not in a hurry I play a few hours a week. I pan on becoming hi level and such but I have all of my life to level my char :-)

so how does a lowbie casual player make money to afford things now? I used to average about 200,000 credits give or take.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engraverwilliam View Post
the problem i have is that I DON'T DO THE DAILY'S...well not yet anyway. I am Lt Comm 8. I play featured ep. missions. I am saving the daily's for after there is nothing else to do. Like the OP said, what are we to do for cash now? yes i am still considered "low level" this is what level i am since starting the game when it launched. I have the lifetime pass so i am not in a hurry I play a few hours a week. I pan on becoming hi level and such but I have all of my life to level my char :-)

so how does a lowbie casual player make money to afford things now? I used to average about 200,000 credits give or take.
Ya don't...
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-02-2011, 07:23 PM
There's nothing you really need dilithium for while leveling aside from ship purchases at T3, which only silver players will have to pay for.

When a Silver Player hits commander, they can:

- keep playing in a lower tier ship
- do some dilithium dailies and kick back for a few days and focus on dilithium (they get most of it taken care of on promotion)
- buy a T3 ship
- buy dilithium with C-Points. At current rates, $.6.25 in C-Points will get you 250k dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-02-2011, 08:31 PM
you do need aloooot of dilithium when you level.

have you even thought of that one might want to gather their 550.500 dilithium to get their va ship before they hit va ?

so ye you neeed aloooot of dilithium even as a lifer. or else you will never have a va ship.

forceing ppl to buy from c store even though you paying for the game sucks balls.

and for all you ppl saying VA tokens is 600 day reward can kiss grass.

couse basicly 600 day reward is 3 years away.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtEliz
you do need aloooot of dilithium when you level.

have you even thought of that one might want to gather their 550.500 dilithium to get their va ship before they hit va ?

so ye you neeed aloooot of dilithium even as a lifer. or else you will never have a va ship.

forceing ppl to buy from c store even though you paying for the game sucks balls.

and for all you ppl saying VA tokens is 600 day reward can kiss grass.

couse basicly 600 day reward is 3 years away.
600 day vet is 3 years ??? WOW umm a year has 365 days. And I think your really overreacting.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
There's nothing you really need dilithium for while leveling aside from ship purchases at T3, which only silver players will have to pay for.

When a Silver Player hits commander, they can:

- keep playing in a lower tier ship
- do some dilithium dailies and kick back for a few days and focus on dilithium (they get most of it taken care of on promotion)
- buy a T3 ship
- buy dilithium with C-Points. At current rates, $.6.25 in C-Points will get you 250k dilithium.
It's okay, you can say "grind" instead of "kick back for a few days and focus on dilithium".

Z