Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Missing Dilithium
12-02-2011, 10:35 AM
While all my characters including my new characters got 80k + diliyhium in return for their emblems. Including the other thing's that converted one character was given credit of 1,000 dilithium for 350 emblams plus whatever she had in marks. I submitted tickets and still no responses. I haven't met anyone else who this happened to either. Will it get fixed?

I hae been waiting 2 days now and have ecieved no response from anyone from cryptic about my mising dilithium.

I am also missing the little Duty officer packs ALL my lower level alts got when they logged in also. Why isnt Cryptic responding?
Lt. Commander
# 2 same here
12-02-2011, 04:11 PM
I just checked all my chars. I'm in the same boat.

~ 1/3 of my Characters doesn NOT have the 80k+ they should have. Two have less than 100, the others a few hunddred or a few thousand.

I'm here long enough to have long passed the 600 day mark, all my characters are old enough to have gotten the 500 day reward when it still included 250 Emblems, (which is, I presume the reason for the 80k-ish dilithium amounts).

So, all in all I'm short somewhere between 320.000-400.000 dilthium.

Cryptic, where is my dough ???
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-03-2011, 05:34 PM
I just dont understand, I submitted tickets and they are unanswered. This is a serious problem. I created a new character also to see if she got the bonus and she got nothing. WHat I dont understand is why all my 6 other characters have their dilithium (89k+) but one character thats been there since the first few months on release dont have her dilithium credited.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Not sure I understand the issue you guys are having but if you are referring to the Tribble Rewards for ranking a character, the have not been realeased yet. Probably sometime in the near future when STO goes F2P.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Missing Dilithium
12-05-2011, 08:42 AM
The Tribble rewards are *totally* separate and have nothing to do with my missing dilithium. Let me go back a bit to better explain my situation. I have a lifetime account that I purchased as soon as it became available so I have been here since pre launch aka open beta. During the beginning I created a few characters right away, One was this Vulcan Tactical officer. I havenít played her (which donít matter at all) as much as my VA Engineer who btw got all her rewards (besides the missing bridge officer packs, and I saw the post by a dev saying that will be fixed *that*in an upcoming update) My VA Got over 130k Dilithium for her emblems and exploration marks. My 5 other characters including my Klingon got 80k+ during the conversion. All of my characters had 250 emblems from the 400 day vet rewards. When the conversion happened JUST this VULCAN, just 1 character didnít get her Dilithium for her 250 emblems. She just got a little over 1,000 dilithium which I assume were for her exploration marks and NOT for any emblems. My guess is that 250 emblems came out to about 80k dilithium which explains why all my low characters who had hardly any exploration marks had 80+ dilithium when i logged in after the F2P build was put up.

So do you understand now? I understand completely and actually forgot about the tribble rewards. Once they are given then some of my characters will have 160k+ dilithium from the 400 day vet rewards and the tribble rewards. I am just getting upset now that no one has responded to my tickets at all or responded here. I use to recommend my friend to play star trek, but it seems since PW was put in charge, customer service is out the window now and they could care less if this only happened to a few people, I will not reccmmend people play even after F2P because they wonít give any support when you really need it, and that saddens me as I use to love this game. They dont even care that every post about the use of dilithium in crafting from people was saying NO to their requiring dilithium for crafting they just gave a work around for fleet crafting but ignored the rest of us who disagreed period. I am not even crafting anymore or crafting anything with dilithium requirements, but thatís another topic. I just want someone from Cryptic to look at my account and fix it. My 1 character is missing her Dilithium for her 250 emblems she had in her wallet and all I want is for it to properly be given to her as it was for all of my other characters.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Missing Dilithium
12-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Oh one last thing, I think they did anounce the tribble rewards should be given about the 8th or 9th.