Lt. Commander
For the tier 3 Heavy Cruiser transwarp console. I installed it into my assault cruiser, however I do not have access to the Transwarp powers. I do benefit from the Warp core efficiency powers, but cannot access the transwarp powers. Is this a bug?

Also I see that for the tier 5 heavy cruiser refit, the transwarp abilities is not a console yet. What's going on?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceJim View Post
For the tier 3 Heavy Cruiser transwarp console. I installed it into my assault cruiser, however I do not have access to the Transwarp powers. I do benefit from the Warp core efficiency powers, but cannot access the transwarp powers. Is this a bug?

Also I see that for the tier 5 heavy cruiser refit, the transwarp abilities is not a console yet. What's going on?
I have also noticed the same thing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Same here, my T5 Excelsior did not get the new console. Neither preinstalled to any console slot, nor I do have it in my inventrory.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teslanar
Same here, my T5 Excelsior did not get the new console. Neither preinstalled to any console slot, nor I do have it in my inventrory.
but can you transwarp to all the areas? Just like the older verion before the tribble updates launched? ON the c-store it says the T3 can tranwarp to all area of fed space while the t5 says it transwarp to all non fed space but i hope u can do both with the t5 excelsior retrofit????
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
but can you transwarp to all the areas? Just like the older verion before the tribble updates launched? ON the c-store it says the T3 can tranwarp to all area of fed space while the t5 says it transwarp to all non fed space but i hope u can do both with the t5 excelsior retrofit????
You don't need the console. Just level all the way up through the diplmat ranks and you can transwarp to just about any place you want to anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
Nothing changed at all. The icons of every Transwarp destination have changed so you can seperate them from one another, but that's it. I don't know if I should be happy or not about it, but after all I am somewhat missing out the mentioned boost to energy performances.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-05-2011, 11:35 PM
The Transwarp is not supposed to work on the others ships, Just like the fed cloak only works on the Defiant and Galaxy X, and the Ablative armor only works on the Intrepid classes.

Im surprised that you even got it mounted on the other ships TBH.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-06-2011, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
You don't need the console. Just level all the way up through the diplmat ranks and you can transwarp to just about any place you want to anyways.
true, i'm already a diplomat but i don't want to waste c-points on buying the T5 excelsior retrofit if it can't what it could do before the tribble update went over to the holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
The Transwarp is not supposed to work on the others ships, Just like the fed cloak only works on the Defiant and Galaxy X, and the Ablative armor only works on the Intrepid classes.

Im surprised that you even got it mounted on the other ships TBH.
Since I do not get the console on the T5 Excelsior and obviously other people also don't, we can't mount anything on something.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teslanar
Since I do not get the console on the T5 Excelsior and obviously other people also don't, we can't mount anything on something.
I disagree, the Sovy' and other base tier 5 ships CAN mount a whole lot of nothing (which is something) on itself.