Lt. Commander
# 21
12-25-2011, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Actually, I tend to think it has nothing to do with PvP changes but with other aspects. I believe they had to adjust how quickly maps close and end for STFs. (Otherwise people did end up going into maps that were already finished). Since both STFs and PvP is now queued, there may be cross-pollination, so to speak.

It might be an unexpected consecuence of the teams being disbanded that causes the 5 sec glitch.
Because when you finish an stf now the 'leaving map in...' message comes up with 160 sec on the counter and people remain teamed until they leave the map.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-27-2011, 06:33 PM
Added to my list of feedback.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-28-2011, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for that Brandon
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-31-2011, 03:29 PM
It sucks not being able to screenshot the matches to feed my ego even more by making it my desktop background. HAHA!
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you for adding this to the list of feedback. Does that mean this is working as intended?, or is it a bug? I understand pvp has never been an important aspect of the game in cryptic's view, but at the very least I (and I think others) would appreciate a little clarification on this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Thank you for adding this to the list of feedback. Does that mean this is working as intended?, or is it a bug? I understand pvp has never been an important aspect of the game in cryptic's view, but at the very least I (and I think others) would appreciate a little clarification on this issue.
It means he will mention this to someone that could actually tell whether it's intended or not and also relay that whether intended or not, we don't like it. BranFlakes is "just" the community guy, not one of the developers or decision makers. This means we can be sure that the people that can decide and can change it know about it.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-07-2012, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
It means he will mention this to someone that could actually tell whether it's intended or not and also relay that whether intended or not, we don't like it. BranFlakes is "just" the community guy, not one of the developers or decision makers. This means we can be sure that the people that can decide and can change it know about it.
I am fully aware of the fact that Mr. Flakes is just the community rep, and granted "Added to my list of feedback. Cheers," may just be the normal cookie cutter response to any questions/concerns, but considering its been over a month since this thread was created, and we havent heard anything, I'm going to assume it means the function in question is working as intended and he is just passing our feedback along. Now we all know the saying "When You Assume, You Make An “A@@” out of “U” and “Me”", which is way I was seeking further clarification on the subject.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
I am fully aware of the fact that Mr. Flakes is just the community rep, and granted "Added to my list of feedback. Cheers," may just be the normal cookie cutter response to any questions/concerns, but considering its been over a month since this thread was created, and we havent heard anything, I'm going to assume it means the function in question is working as intended and he is just passing our feedback along. Now we all know the saying "When You Assume, You Make An “A@@” out of “U” and “Me”", which is way I was seeking further clarification on the subject.
I really think it only means they haven't gotten to it, certainly not anything visible. They don't tell us which bugs they will definitely fix and which not (at least not soon) normally either. Yes, that means we have no clue what will happen.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Heck can't even take time to say GG in chat and I have no idea if I got any of the rewards for fighting in the Que's today, the thing kicks us out so fast.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Heck can't even take time to say GG in chat and I have no idea if I got any of the rewards for fighting in the Que's today, the thing kicks us out so fast.
its my fault :p

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=227814