Lt. Commander
This has been an annoyance since beta. Certain crossings leave you pointed back at the zone you crossed in the worst cases, or just pointed in a different direction in the lesser cases. For example AC-Regulus points back to AC, IP-AC back to IP, Reg-PC points 'north' instead of 'east' and so on. This really gets annoying when you waste a slipstream beacause of the wrong facing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Wholeheartedly seconded. I'm astounded this problem is still present 2 years in. Very sloppy.

On a similar but separate note, using the map to navigate in Iota Pavonis steers your ship to a low point on the star system "popsicle stick" instead of toward the actual star, resulting in you being where you want to be but too far away to get the interact prompt to enter the star system. Again, very sloppy.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Totally agreed.

Really would be nice to have this corrected.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
This has been an annoyance since beta. Certain crossings leave you pointed back at the zone you crossed in the worst cases, or just pointed in a different direction in the lesser cases. For example AC-Regulus points back to AC, IP-AC back to IP, Reg-PC points 'north' instead of 'east' and so on. This really gets annoying when you waste a slipstream beacause of the wrong facing.
It's ridiculous that we still have boundaries between the sector blocks in the first place. The devs have talked about fixing this but it's never happened.

I should be able to tell my helmsman to warp from Defera to the Gamma Orionis Transwarp conduit and not have to touch anything until I'm there.