Lt. Commander
# 1 Cannot get Store Ships in game
12-04-2011, 09:19 AM
I wanted to see the consoles that these ships are now going to have. I went to the ship store and when I clicked on my NX-01 is said "Loading" .... It was loading for over 5 minutes before I stopped it and wrote a bug report.

I would also like to say something about these Ships that we have bought from the C-Store. The Tier 3 ships the Nebula & Excelsior. If you purchased the Tier 5 version of these ships prior to the F2P release to Holodeck you had also gotten the Tier 3 version. We were told by Captain Gecko that if we had the Tier 5 version that we would get the Tier 3 version after the switch, that has not happened. I cannot claim a Tier 3 version of these ships and this has to be fixed.

Secondly I don't think we should have to pay for these ships in game because we have already bought them. Why to we have to buy them from the C-Store just so we can buy them from the ship store .....

Most of all I would just like to be able to buy these ships in store......

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2011, 09:25 AM
OK Never-mind about the NX-01 .... I can get it from the C-Store, but it should still be fixed from the Ship Selection person. But I also found a second problem, I cannot get the T-5 Nebula. I have already bought this from the C-Store, but at the Ship store it said I already had access to this ship, but I don't have it in my list and I can't claim it in the C-store. This also needs to be looked at.....

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2011, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psytce View Post
OK Never-mind about the NX-01 .... I can get it from the C-Store, but it should still be fixed from the Ship Selection person. But I also found a second problem, I cannot get the T-5 Nebula. I have already bought this from the C-Store, but at the Ship store it said I already had access to this ship, but I don't have it in my list and I can't claim it in the C-store. This also needs to be looked at.....

Thanks!
Are all your Ship Slots full on that toon?

I had this problem till I freed up a slot.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Are all your Ship Slots full on that toon?

I had this problem till I freed up a slot.
No, I have slots open .... I also went to a different toon. On this toon is looks like they just added a bunch of the ships that I bought from the C-Store into my ship slots, but on this toon I can't get my Voyager. I bought the VA Intrepid & Defiant ... He has the Defiant, but it says I have access to the Intrepid but it is not in my slots and I don't know any other place it would be. I never claimed the Intrepid with this toon, in fact there are ships in his list that I never claimed.

There is something wrong with the ship store that needs to be fixed. Right now if I wanted to use the Intrepid class ship with this toon I can't, and I'd be really upset because I bought that ship so I could use it with any toon and because we were told we weren't getting the VA refits for free anymore and I want my toons to be able to get the refits .....

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psytce View Post
No, I have slots open .... I also went to a different toon. On this toon is looks like they just added a bunch of the ships that I bought from the C-Store into my ship slots, but on this toon I can't get my Voyager. I bought the VA Intrepid & Defiant ... He has the Defiant, but it says I have access to the Intrepid but it is not in my slots and I don't know any other place it would be. I never claimed the Intrepid with this toon, in fact there are ships in his list that I never claimed.

There is something wrong with the ship store that needs to be fixed. Right now if I wanted to use the Intrepid class ship with this toon I can't, and I'd be really upset because I bought that ship so I could use it with any toon and because we were told we weren't getting the VA refits for free anymore and I want my toons to be able to get the refits .....

Thanks!
You'll get no argument from me...

I've always felt that the 'C-Store/Ship Claim UI' was screwed up and way too complicated.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Im having problems getting the new Excel and nebula. The Excel shows up under the legacy items, but I dont even see it in the regular selection (I can see the low level one, but not the good one) And when I go to the ship selector, it says "....loading" where it would usually give a price.

Its the same deal for my Nebula. Cant get her from either store. Which kind of sucks because I just finished leveling the toon who will be flying the nebula
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Exetor has vanished for me. Which sucks because I bought it before the conversion and cannot claim in on my alts.