Lt. Commander
# 1 Goodbye Slipstream Drive...
12-04-2011, 09:58 AM
After the patch to F2P my slipstream drive has vanished. I have looked at the ship power list more then a few times in the last few days & it's still missing from the list. I Have not tried changing ships yet, but has any one else had this problem ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleron
After the patch to F2P my slipstream drive has vanished. I have looked at the ship power list more then a few times in the last few days & it's still missing from the list. I Have not tried changing ships yet, but has any one else had this problem ?
The slipstream drive IS NOT gone. During the skill update, the skill cap was raised by 50 points and all of your skill points have been refunded. You will need to spend them ALL before you get Slipstream back.

Matt
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMiracle
The slipstream drive IS NOT gone. During the skill update, the skill cap was raised by 50 points and all of your skill points have been refunded. You will need to spend them ALL before you get Slipstream back.

Matt
That extra 50 SP's has become a real PITA.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-04-2011, 10:10 AM
To be honest Davey, the having your points refunded and to respent is a small PITA.

Matt
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMiracle
To be honest Davey, the having your points refunded and to respent is a small PITA.

Matt
heh... I was speaking to the number of times someone has come in the forums and complained about it.

<chuckle>
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-04-2011, 10:13 AM
LOL

/10 char

Matt
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-04-2011, 10:31 AM
Meh, it's a flawed system & and has been from the start. Now if you'll excuse me I need to find a skill point combination that uses every single skill point I have so I can unlock my VA ability... again "sigh"
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-04-2011, 10:33 AM
I run 6 in the skills to Commander and 4 for the rest. Right now, it will be pointless to "come up" with a build since Ground skills will be changed in a month.

Matt
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleron
Meh, it's a flawed system & and has been from the start. Now if you'll excuse me I need to find a skill point combination that uses every single skill point I have so I can unlock my VA ability... again "sigh"
<chuckle>

Just wait till They redo the Ground Portion of the Skill Tree...

We'll all have to do it all over again...

(...and then you too, can grumble about folks coming here to complain.)

[ninja'd] by Matt [/ninja'd]

Lt. Commander
# 10
01-13-2012, 05:01 PM
THERE REALLY NEEDS TO BE A FORUM STICKY OR IN GAME WARNING!!!!

Peopel are returning and I am sure others are like me and werent worried about few hundred unspent points....

You should not be able to accept the skills if having things unspent effects other things.....

Does not spending EVERY point just effect slipstream or are many other things screwed up too.

Hopefullly I have a respec banked!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread