Lt. Commander
# 21
12-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idali
Wrong,

all weapons with [borg] do still damage after the adaptation. Namely the 15 kinetic against borg part.
Yep. I can buff myself up with Target Optics III, Battle Strategies III and Ambush III, run next to 2 common borg in Defera City invasion and unload the secondary full auto and the odds are one of them is still alive after that and I need to remodulate or keep shooting it for 48 damage bursts (15+1 * 3), If I do the same with a Pulsewave Assault they die in 0.5 seconds.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-08-2011, 03:37 AM
I got the Mk XI Omega Carbine, and I would say that I have to remodulate at about the same rate as before. And if you look at the tool tip, once you get the full set you get an automatic remodulation.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-08-2011, 03:40 AM
Its not automatic, you still have to click the ability yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-08-2011, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idali
Its not automatic, you still have to click the ability yourself.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6673/omegarifle.jpg
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4410/macorifle.jpg
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5599/honorrifle.jpg

I stand corrected. I take it then that the 'Integral Frequency Remodulation' works just like a the normal Frequency Remodulation, it just frees up a device slot. Still would not expect it to be any better.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-08-2011, 05:48 AM
The fact that the fed ground stf weapons are rapid fireing is just another reason the klingons have the better gear.

Disruptor shotgun with built in grenade launcher.

Epic.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-08-2011, 07:03 AM
If you dont like the remodulation options have you guys Considered equipping the weapons from both sets and the shield from one set and the armor from the other set so your passives are Emergengy Shield Capacitor and Distortion Field. Then you wont have any remodulation passives.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-08-2011, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korhil
The fact that the fed ground stf weapons are rapid fireing is just another reason the klingons have the better gear.

Epic.
In this case. QFT
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-08-2011, 07:42 AM
After gotten my third ground pieces i got to test the integrated remodulator.

It is better then the stand alone remodulator.
Because untrue to the tooltip descriptions, it activates instantly and takes a second tops to be done. However
it still has a 15 second cooldown. So its best to have a stand alone remodulator equipped as well .
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korhil

Epic.
more like craptastic, the grenade launcher so outranges the shotgun that you find your self outside the max range of the shotgun; when the grenade launcher goes off, the shotgun won't fire.

the grenade launcher is on the same timer as all the other grenades available : fire the grenade launcher ; no kit or drop grenades, throw a grenade; no grenade launcher.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHat
more like craptastic, the grenade launcher so outranges the shotgun that you find your self outside the max range of the shotgun; when the grenade launcher goes off, the shotgun won't fire.

the grenade launcher is on the same timer as all the other grenades available : fire the grenade launcher ; no kit or drop grenades, throw a grenade; no grenade launcher.
So it's something you fire as your running into the enemy group, and Eng and Sci have no problem with the grenade cool-down. Well, unless you have the ice grenades.