Lt. Commander
# 81
12-07-2011, 10:56 AM
[quote=Roach;3893478]
Quote:
Thats what I figured as well.

Yeah its a weapon based off of this episode of TNG http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Booby_Trap_(episode) and works just like it (and is really buffed by drain skills) and is availible to both sides as I've seen Feds dropping them too in Ker'rat.
I tested it when it first came out on Tribble and found it lack-luster, though that was before the Skill tree change.
Oddly I never saw Picard ***** once to the unfairness of it in the episode. The ancient race that made it from the epsiode probally balanced it better. :p
How does a Fed' get the Aceton Generator???
Lt. Commander
# 82
12-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwrath
Last night at Ker'rat was a nightmare for me! Gravity Well and Feedback Pulse are too strong, dammit ! My shields were going down too fast and also when trapped in the yellow **** I wasn't be able to run away like before! Cryptic, what the f..k? I was complaining in the last month the klis are OP and now they have the Plasmonic Leech Console among the others...but no, I'm not angry...I like to fight against all odds, three bops at the least...many enemies, very much honour...so it's ok...but...you klis, you'll pay all this...
You where greatly outnumbered, which is not something that is unknown to the average Klingon Player when Pugging Ker'rat ( so you ahd that going against you) and currently all signs point to Drain skills effecting equipment and console drain too well at the moment.

Think Har'peng and how that was used alot when it was fed only (to the point of complaints being posted on the forums) before it was fixed (and subsequently broken again on the release of the new SKill Tree).

Symentry sucks when one is on the recieving end, but I imagine it will be fixed soon as the fedcry reaches critical mass. Certainly sooner than the Har'pengs where.

The Plasmodic Leach was on tribble for testing this whole time and I found it very lack luster there with little drain effect. Somehow the transfer over has buffed it (skill tree) and other drain effects on Holodeck.

I am glad you like the challenge of being outnumbered. I too find it challenging to respawn and to get right back in the fight to be GW'ed, TB'ed, FBP'ed (though it doesn't phase me), EWP'ed and SNB'ed by the mass numbers of feds not spawning camping.

As to your not running I was zapping you with the Graviton Pulse everytime you looked froggy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post

How does a Fed' get the Aceton Generator???
No idea. I just remember seeing a yellow one sitting near an orange one beimng shot by the Borg in Ker'rat yesterday as I was zone hopping. I thought it odd but didn't realize (at the time) that it was strictly KDF only as so many little oddities of late seem to be popping up inagme and went on to the next zone looking for combat.

I wish I had taken a screenshot.

Edit: It also just dawned on me that it could've been dropped by a KDF player whom spawned fedside, which is a relief as I hated to think the client for STO was so easibly hackable.
Lt. Commander
# 83
12-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Ah, Roach, I'm awaiting you and Fallout this night...you want some...come get some...
Lt. Commander
# 84
12-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Fed comrades, go to Ker'rat this night, destroy the OP klis one more time!:p
Lt. Commander
# 85
12-07-2011, 11:32 AM
if the person who launched the assimilator dies or moves far enough away, the assimilator changes color shortly before fading out. just like scorpion fighters do. it will not, however, attack you Roach.
Lt. Commander
# 86
12-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Ah, Roach, I'm awaiting you and Fallout this night...you want some...come get some...
Gladly, Win or Lose - you are always a fun challenge.
Though be warned I do not use the Plasmodic Leach as I not spec'ed to be a drain boat, I will still GP you.
Lt. Commander
# 87
12-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
if the person who launched the assimilator dies or moves far enough away, the assimilator changes color shortly before fading out. just like scorpion fighters do. it will not, however, attack you Roach.
I was never attacked as I was cloaked and out of range. Wouldn't even noticed it except I flew by to see what the Borg where attacking and found them. If it changes color after the death of the user then given the amount of Borg that too makes sense.
Problem solved.
Lt. Commander
# 88
12-07-2011, 11:36 AM
No, if you can't, I'll vaporize you!
Lt. Commander
# 89
12-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
No, if you can't, I'll vaporize you!
Death is irrelevant in STO:p
Lt. Commander
# 90
12-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Yes, but it's a matter of superiority complex!