Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Cryptic (and if this is Brandon from Priority One, I will miss your articles on Massively)

I am severely disappointed with my purchase of the galaxy bridge pack. I like all of the others who got this pack, purchased this to have a bridge like the one from TNG, but I immediately regretted this decision.

First off the LCARS on the consoles is sloppy and amateur, not only is the same LCARS screen used for nearly everything, and not only are all of the LCARS screens blue and not multicolored like the show but the UVW mapping is just awful with the texture stretched and turned on it's side in some places.

I have purchased a number of things from the C store and I have never been so severely disappointed as my decision to buy the bridge pack.

Also because I am complaining here my whole bridge was populated with copies of 2 of my officers so I had an almost entirely Breen and Reman crew which was also not cool Cryptic.

(As a side note Season 5 is the best season yet I am loving the game I just wished I would have known how crappy the bridge looked before I wasted my Cryptic Points.)
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Both the texture issues and the duplicate BO's are already known, they have just gotten buried in the forum.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2011, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the reply I wished I knew that first..
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-04-2011, 09:41 PM
I really don't mean to add insult to injury, but if you copy your character to Tribble (this is the case now but may not be forever) you can buy bridge packs off the C-Store for free just by clicking the "Buy" button. This way you get to see whether they're worth the money or not.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-06-2011, 02:37 AM
I reported the texture issues in during like the dark ages when the pack was around, no change ever since and it has been around for some good time year+

so I would not get my hopes up not at all, really just don't