Lt. Commander
Since the patch I've noticed that sometimes I don't get bridge officer skill points (I'm level cap so no personal xp) from kills. I also notice that loot doesn't drop from kills during this time.

I'm curious if anyone else has this issue. If so I'll know it's a bug and I can report it. If it's an intended feature of some kind that would be good to know too.

Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2011, 07:25 PM
you never got points or loot from every kill, so you might have to be a little more specific on your problem? i've gone entire missions without any loot drops.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
you never got points or loot from every kill, so you might have to be a little more specific on your problem? i've gone entire missions without any loot drops.
You know how when you kill enemies at level cap you get bridge officer skill points? I've noticed that suddenly after the patch I don't get those skill points when I kill enemies on some maps. Sometimes it's dailies, sometimes it's foundry missions. Prior to the patch, every single kill in all dailies and other maps gave a few skill points.

I know not all enemies drop loot, but in these skill point "drought zones" no loot at all drops. It drops normally when I skill points from kills, but doesn't drop at all when no skill points are awarded. This makes me think the two are related.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-04-2011, 08:00 PM
I've still been getting XP from kills with my lower level alt loot drops as well. Haven't noticed either way if I'm getting them with my VA.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Yes I've noticed the same thing. Also found now no memory chips from refuelling daily now and during weekend Defera ground borg event killed borg for over 20 minutes and not one drop.