Lt. Commander
# 11
12-05-2011, 08:18 AM
Humm, well lets see.. I've made 75 STF runs as of the maintainence shut down this morning..
I've slid various and assorted Mk X and Mk XI blue and purple consoles and weapons into my fleets bank, vendored all the engines, shields and deflector arrays. And any item common and uncommon items. I know its so digusting and all that, but just from vendoring what I consider trash I'm sitting on 2 mil EC. Got about 7k Dilithium ore I'm sitting on past my refining limits at this point (maybe more.. I'm not really paying it that much attention) I've got the full assimilated borg ship set, the KDF Honor Guard Mk-XI pulsewave assult rifle plus 14 data chips, I've cashed in 14 rare borg salvage for various and assort ground gear and ships weapons. And I even manages to get a common Borg engin tech thingy. Yea ya know, it could be a little richer but the drops aren't bad. Some missions they great.. other run it seems nothing drops.

You run alot of them you'll get the loot. I will have the Mk XI KDF Honor guard ground and space set. After that I'll start working on the Mk XII gear. I've gotten plenty of drops.. and thats even with the ocasional ninja looter. I personally would like to see need or greed dispensed with, and have it be roll or pass. Be nice if the bonus obective loot were a bit more lucrative. spliting 3 item max between 5 players isn't real rewarding.. aand a lot of time its not 3 items.

But still there are pleanty of drops.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-05-2011, 08:28 AM
No bug fixes? We need bug fixes too!
Lt. Commander
# 13 Yes fix the STFs please
12-05-2011, 08:31 AM
Could they be adding servers for the recent high volume of players weve been seeing. And would more servers help the STFs which seem to be overfilled with players.

But my faverite thing to doin this game is playing the STFs with the Fleet. Please fix these.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-05-2011, 08:37 AM
I do hope they ar fixing the fact that noone can claim the va ships they have prevoiusly bought, that would be a good place to start...
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-05-2011, 08:48 AM
raise the DL refine cap, please
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Gents, did we over look the "Hardware" issue they are fix/replacing? Read it again.
As for kit sets, the Breen set has been extremely helpful in my Intrepid. I'm not even using the Borg (retro) set. They (Borg) tractor beam allot. I still can move away. I believe the Devs gave the Breen set new life. Heck I'm grinding to get Borg Doffs not the new MACO sets. lol
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
Shall we anticipate these daily downtimes to be the norm from here on out, Cryptic...?
I was wondering the same thing. On the flip side of the coin because of all the downtime and upgrades we have a game that is almost ready to leave beta stage!
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doblinian View Post
Unlikely. Q can be turned on an off at the Devs' will. In fact, he is always there, just hidden from the player. No need to patch anything to remove The Q.
That makes me think of Q being always watching us every minute. . .
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-05-2011, 09:09 AM
I like season 5, sold 18k cryptic points at 1:499 dilithium right after it went live, gona wait till the exchange rate is close to 1:400 then trade c-points back.

I hope they can add a feature let you trade dilithium for those rare borg salvage and tech thing......
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiClari View Post
That makes me think of Q being always watching us every minute. . .
Q is the REAL Santa Claus
Closed Thread