Lt. Commander
None at the dilithium vendor in ESD's shipyard (admittedly, I haven't checked KDF-side). Every other damage type is available...just not antiproton.

None on any other vendor in ESD.

Nothing buyable for dilithium or EC from anybody on DS9 (including the STF ones).

Nothing buyable on K7.

Nothing buyable (except Mk X) in BGO.

Am I missing something? Or was this just an oversight?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2011, 05:27 AM
I wondered where the Antiproton stuff is, too.
But I would look again at K7,
I have been there yesterday and at one of the concoles,
before you enter the room where the exchange and the ship customization is,
you can buy Antiproton ship weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 05:43 AM
I'd check the STF vendors again, too.They have them from mk X to XII under Borg Standard Issue (I just bought a dual beam bank there, too, so I know i hasn't disappeared since the tribble build).

As for the dilithium vendor at ESD, that's a bug that they introduced when they merged the various vendors into one dilithium vendor. I reported it on tribble, but it seems to have been missed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Antiproton Mk XI Dilithium Vendor

Not at the following locations:
Sol Station
K7
SB39
DS9
Memory Alpha
Defera Prime
Battle Group Omega
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-06-2011, 05:32 PM
I think he's talking about the consoles, not the weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-06-2011, 07:06 PM
no hes talking about all of them.

i also cannont find the old mk xi gear you could buy with emblems that are now dilithium only. i see mk x stuff, but no mk xi stuff. no weapons, no consoles (those have always been drops anyways) no anything. i cant find where mk xi anything is except for either crafting or from DS9, but you cant use dilithium to buy any of that. unless im missing something, all of the old emblem gear that was mk xi purple got nerfed down to mk x blue.

devs, anything?
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasteroz View Post
no hes talking about all of them.

i also cannont find the old mk xi gear you could buy with emblems that are now dilithium only. i see mk x stuff, but no mk xi stuff. no weapons, no consoles (those have always been drops anyways) no anything. i cant find where mk xi anything is except for either crafting or from DS9, but you cant use dilithium to buy any of that. unless im missing something, all of the old emblem gear that was mk xi purple got nerfed down to mk x blue.

devs, anything?
They've got the Mark 11 gear at ESD. In the ship yard there is a dilithium vendor there selling Mark 11 purple weapons. When you open the weapon store there is a button for Vice amiral. Not sure if hes got Antiproton but I bought phsers from him.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUL_EVEK
They've got the Mark 11 gear at ESD. In the ship yard there is a dilithium vendor there selling Mark 11 purple weapons. When you open the weapon store there is a button for Vice amiral. Not sure if hes got Antiproton but I bought phsers from him.
yes you are correct- i redact my previous statement that makes me look like a complete dumb@$$

but still, no AP space weapons. sad
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasteroz View Post
yes you are correct- i redact my previous statement that makes me look like a complete dumb@$$

but still, no AP space weapons. sad
You can't post on these forums without looking like a complete dumb@$$ once in a while.