Lt. Commander
Hello all,

I have recently become a wee bit obsessed with the DS9 series and am now looking to start a ROLEPLAYING fleet based on and at DS9.

My initial ideas are perhaps making a sort of community feel fleet, with maybe a Mayor or a Prime Minister and a council and then law wnforcers and workers/citizens.

let me know what you think?

Only constructive replies please
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2011, 05:02 PM
I might be down for this, playing an on-station security officer might be fun. Let me know if you get it going!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 05:11 PM
There was a DS9 ROLEPLAYING fleet out there but I think they stopped. If they did I am sure you could pick up some of their players. Sometimes all it takes is a new person running it for a bit

If you even need some TOS or TNG crossover eras into your events feel free to let us know! Our TNG Veterans Fleet has TNG-Voyager era candidates recruited from the past (moments before their untimely demise) and brought to the 25th century to help fight in the war. (or come over to teh TNG Veterans Fleet to rin the RP side of things)

Good luck with your fleet!
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2011, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
There was a DS9 ROLEPLAYING fleet out there but I think they stopped.
IIRC they became the "STO Roleplayers" fleet and expanded thier operations to other social hubs as well, mostly Earth.

As for the OP, good luck and remember to wave/salute at Task Force Delta. We're mostly nice people.