Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't get started
12-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Hello everyone. So I'm having problems getting started on playing the game. I've created my first character with no problems, but when I go to "Prelude to a Crisis" I simply cannot figure out what to do. How long do I have to Move Around for? I've been Moving Around for 2 days so far and nothing's happened.

I tried looking online for any help and I keep seeing that I should begin in the mess hall, but from what I can see there's no mess hall. There's a hallway with four doors to Engineering, Sick Bay, Tactical and a turbolift. I've gone through al lthe doors, pressed each and every key on my keyboard, clicked my mouse everywhere possible, and nothing has happened.

I'm completely stuck, so what am I doing wrong? Please help me, so far I feel like I've wasted $10 on the game and another $30 on a gamecard to walk around a hallway. It's pretty disappointing! lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2011, 11:10 AM
OK, well I deleted my character and started all over again and it works fine now. Oh well!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Your toon probably starts out in Shooter Mode, and one message tells you to hit "B" to Toggle that on or off. With Shooter Mode On, you can Not Interact with other things in the Room.