Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Gozer implied in his post that we had a funky situation where D'Vak just happens to command both the Honor Guard and the M.A.C.O.s at the same time, a tacit but somewhat under-the-table admission by both factions that the Borg threat must be addressed.

However... If you talk to D'Vak on DS9, he pretty unambiguously refers to the war in the past tense, as something that has ended.

So... Happy Christmas, the war is over...?!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Gozer implied in his post that we had a funky situation where D'Vak just happens to command both the Honor Guard and the M.A.C.O.s at the same time, a tacit but somewhat under-the-table admission by both factions that the Borg threat must be addressed.

However... If you talk to D'Vak on DS9, he pretty unambiguously refers to the war in the past tense, as something that has ended.

So... Happy Christmas, the war is over...?!
Maybe but we'll always have war games
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Where is the Nurse we are to kiss for the photo-op in Time Square /First City?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-05-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Where is the Nurse we are to kiss for the photo-op in Time Square /First City?
This demands a photoshop. It'll be the weekend before I have time to do one, sadly.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
This demands a photoshop. It'll be the weekend before I have time to do one, sadly.
I take it you know of that famous photo? Excellent!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I take it you know of that famous photo? Excellent!
You mean there's people that don't know that picture? My history major heart is broken....


On topic, I could have sworn I've seen some dialogue in the game recently that referred to the klink war in the past tense. Or maybe it was just a strange dream after seeing Admiral D'Vak in DS9...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I take it you know of that famous photo? Excellent!
I also recognized the photo you're talking about it. There probably aren't many people that do anymore though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-05-2011, 02:47 PM
what photo are you guys talking about. It's not some "super secret squirrel" thing that's not that impressive is it? I'd be thoroughly disappointed in ya'll if it was!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Let's call it a cease fire for right now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
12-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Don't fall for the lies !!!

There War is never over.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:07 AM.