Lt. Commander
# 51
12-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
That's just a text update that Brandon already fixed.
Thanks for making sure we didn't overlook it.
So I see that he has. Very good. You're welcome.
Lt. Commander
# 52
12-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
My interpretation of events is that the BO replacement that was talked about by jheinig (over several posts, linked here) was instead actually used for the Dilithium Tax Compensation Reward. I think this because when Jesse talked about the replacement BO he refers to a "special trait 'Veteran'", which is, in fact, exactly what was given for the D-Tax.

I'm not complaining, I was "lucky" and qualified for everything, but I enjoy a good game of Sleight of Hand when it plays out so well...
People missed out on the 500 Day 250E, which may have caused them to fall short of the Top 1% and the D-Tax compensation, so they also didn't qualify for the Vet BO, which was first talked about as a replacement for the 250E. And the VA Token that was actually already taken away from all subscribers was generously given back to the subs to ease the lost 250E by being a reward for 600 Days, that was apparently also lagging.
Makes perfect sense, right? :p
i m just to stubborn to shut up about it. Saying what i really think about whats going on here is just not worth getting angry about, or wasting more text on it.