Lt. Commander
Eurogamer Portugal sat down with Producer Dan Stahl to talk Star Trek Online. Check out the interview, in Portugese, here. Here's a translation, courtesy of Google.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Nothing new.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Lol i actually translated it. To save you all time, don't bother! Think July 2008 questions and answers. Im not surprised though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-20-2009, 05:58 PM
I honestly cannot fathom how all of these websites are asking, contextually, the same questions over and over. :|
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocking74
I honestly cannot fathom how all of these websites are asking, contextually, the same questions over and over. :|
It's probably the exact same thing as when a newbie comes into the forums and asks the same questions that have been beaten into the ground already.

----------------
Now playing: Muse - Apocalypse Please
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Quote:
You read my mind
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-20-2009, 06:12 PM
Quote:
It's a PR campaign. You go around releasing "exclusive info" (which in reality is the same info you gave someone else) to various sites saying this will drive up their website traffic (gets them more advertisers). In return, Cryptic gets a wider audience and good relations for reviews when the game is released. This cycle continues until PR says they can release another tidbit about the game and some lucky gaming news site (eventually all of em) gets another scoop on "exclusive info" which starts it all over again.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Yes, the same old stuff, but the article is in portuguese!!!
How cool is that?
Ok, not cool at all.

But imagine how all the people that doesn't know how to use google to translate from english to portuguese, can afford to know about Star Trek Online.
This silly articles, are made for the casual player.

Any information that is important to us (the hardcore people) should be in klingon, then we would know for sure that they are talking to us.

Note: I speak portuguese, and I am not against the people that speak it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-21-2009, 02:53 AM
OK, I live in Portugal and speak the lingo.

As yet there is nowhere in Portugal that you can pre-order the game, no news of bonuses either. It's annoying that the Portuguese journalist did not ask.

Information please.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-21-2009, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VainEldritch View Post
OK, I live in Portugal and speak the lingo.

As yet there is nowhere in Portugal that you can pre-order the game, no news of bonuses either. It's annoying that the Portuguese journalist did not ask.

Information please.
Thats because there was no journalist. Cryptic sent those questions with pre-made answers.