Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 81
12-09-2011, 05:45 AM
I wouldn't mind a FE that focuses on those Klingon houses found to be infiltrated by the Undine. What happened to the survivors whom where unturned and fled the persecution of the Empire? Are they attempting to regain thier House Honor? Did they go full-tripod and join the Undine forces?
Lt. Commander
# 82
12-09-2011, 05:57 AM
I think a lot of Ideas here are too story focussed.

That "great new" STFs have no story they are grind. Those Ideas would work for FEs but not STFs.

An option I would like is turning that arround...
I thing we want more STFs.. IF we already have to grind we we should have more variety in the mission to grind through.

So with the promise of regular Featured episodes.... why not establishing story arcs there and making "new" Stfs kind of "The final mission"/confrontation?
That way we would kind of regulary get new STF AND those wouldnt need to establish the story by themselfes.
To make that clear: It wouldnt need a space AND ground part right now, with the current STFs space and ground parts are connectet any more anyway.... so it MAY not be as much work as it sounds like.
Lt. Commander
# 83
12-09-2011, 06:15 AM
It's about time the Iconians were brought into the light. But since they'd likely steamroll most opposition I suggest that the Federation and the Klingon Empire start bolstering potential allies to help in the fight. Here's a good one to start with: Portal 63 of the TKon Empire.

Also, I'm pretty surprised that the Son'a and the slave species they use haven't been considered. Last time we heard they became allies with the Dominion. I guess it's too late now for them to be a part of the upcoming FE series.