Lt. Commander
# 171
12-17-2011, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
Amazing how absolutely stone-silent they have chosen to be. I guess when you get caught red-handed it makes cultivating plausible excuses...challenging.
There's no challenge in saying..., Nothing-At-All...
Lt. Commander
# 172
12-17-2011, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
The Silence...,

Deafening ain't it...?...

What was that? I can't hear you over all the Cryptic employees clamoring to give a followup!
Lt. Commander
# 173
12-17-2011, 04:14 PM
Another day of silence on this, Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 174
12-18-2011, 12:43 AM
I think they are still counting the money they flushed from our pockets with their false statement.
Lt. Commander
# 175
12-18-2011, 03:36 AM
The thread should get a sticky.
Yes, everyone should read this. False advertisement, lying, miscommunication... whatever we want to call it, let people decide what they think of it. It's not even the first time something like this happened.

This incident has again been handled very poorly so far, and sitting it out with silence doesn't make it better. This doesn't give me much hope.
Lt. Commander
# 176
12-18-2011, 02:31 PM
Nothing but the sounds of silence .... Just makes them look guilty ......
Lt. Commander
# 177
12-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolus
So Basically what Geko is saying that even if we bought the Tier 5 Excelsior or Nebula before Season 5 is that No One now or ever(Unless they now purchase them for 800cp both)will get the Tier 3 equivalent?? That's just great!!! I spent a week going back and forth with a GM on this matter and he finally sent me the link for this forum. I agree with everyone here that Cryptic had Bold Faced Lied to us and said nothing would change, but again as always Cryptic goes back on their words.
Not exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainGeko
What I was saying was if you purchased a T5/T3 Excelsior or T5/T3 Nebula bundle before Season 5 went live, then "you should be able to continue to claim…both the T5 and T3 variant (once season 5 goes live)". I have been informed that that bundle was never released. I was under the impression that some players had purchased this bundle, which is what the statement assumes. However, this was an error and said bundle was never actually made available.
The T3/T5 Bundles Geko talked about were never released to the C-Store (he admitted his error) so everyone who paid for a T5 got just that - a T5.

Obviously a T3/T5 Bundle would have cost more than a T5 alone. So a fair solution would be to release the T3/T5 Bundles at a significant discount (or free) to everyone who currently owns a T5.

Keep the T3/T5 offer up for subscribers until mid January when F2P goes live. That will allow everyone who currently has a T5 to upgrade to the T3/T5 Bundle. I think a fair price to upgrade is 400 CP. Basically free if you haven't spent your stipend already which should put out this fire.
Lt. Commander
# 178
12-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
Not exactly.

The T3/T5 Bundles Geko talked about were never released to the C-Store (he admitted his error) so everyone who paid for a T5 got just that - a T5.

Obviously a T3/T5 Bundle would have cost more than a T5 alone. So a fair solution would be to release the T3/T5 Bundles at a significant discount (or free) to everyone who currently owns a T5.

Keep the T3/T5 offer up for subscribers until mid January when F2P goes live. That will allow everyone who currently has a T5 to upgrade to the T3/T5 Bundle. I think a fair price to upgrade is 400 CP. Basically free if you haven't spent your stipend already which should put out this fire.
If this bundle was 'never' released to the C-Store, then how is it that so many players (myself included) were able to take advantage of it right up until P2W? If it 'never' was released to the C-Store, how is it that some even have screenshots of it?
Lt. Commander
# 179
12-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
If this bundle was 'never' released to the C-Store, then how is it that so many players (myself included) were able to take advantage of it right up until P2W? If it 'never' was released to the C-Store, how is it that some even have screenshots of it?
I've never seen a C-Store Screenshot of a bundle that unlocks both the T3 and T5 on your account. I've only seen a post from Geko about it, followed by F2P Preparation Threads saying we should all buy T5's to get access to the T3's.

If someone has a C-Store screenshot of the bundle from Holodeck (not Tribble or Redshirt) with it clearly describing both Tiers unlocking, then I'd say someone responsible for the C-Store has some explaining to do. I already believe Cryptic needs to make this right but I also think Geko and others inside Cryptic have made mistakes.

Lastly, if there are screenshots that doesn't prove much. We've seen errors in C-Store descriptions before. This could be no different with the T3/T5 Bundles not being released even though item descriptions were updated. Either way Cryptic needs to make this right.
Lt. Commander
# 180
12-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Hi Captains. The silence is definitely not intended and your posts are not being ignored. I am working on getting more information for us so please hang in there while I do

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread