Lt. Commander
# 11
12-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekNicTerror View Post
But my fleet mate's problem is he bought a ship AFTER season 5 and he can only claim it on the name he bought it on. So that's entirely a new problem.
Then it's a bug and he/she should put in a ticket. Ship unlocks are account wide. It was also listed as a known issue in the patch notes. Again, please don't be a part in spreading unsubstantiated rumors.

The bug also seems to be fixed, as I was able to claim multiple VA ships after the patch. I got them from the ship vendor on ESD, not directly through the c-store. Have your fleet mate try that, too.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-08-2011, 04:07 AM
The Legacy tab is known to me, butt I don't wanna see ships in the "not bought yet" tab AND in the Legacy tab at the same time. It's cunfusing! Can't we just have a C-store with all bought ships and stuff in one tab, and everything else in their proper tabs (unbought), such as ships, species, etc.?

Also, how about the Sao Paulo? I hope it's account-wide, not character-wide.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-08-2011, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
Also, how about the Sao Paulo? I hope it's account-wide, not character-wide.
It is. I have it and have claimed it on multiple characters.

One more time.

*All* ship purchases are account wide unlocks. (Except for the bug which was a *known issue* in the Patch Notes - which it seems a lot of people did not read - and obviously also per faction.)
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Well, with so many bugs in the current state of the game, it's hard to stay on track with all of them.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Added to my list of feedback.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-08-2011, 04:22 PM
I am unable to claim my Galaxy X. I haven't tried to claim in on a different character than the one I bought it for until today. It is not under "Legacy" or ships.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-08-2011, 04:43 PM
It got moved to ships tab. Intresting it says i need to pay for it. Everything is fine and saying "Free" or "Avaiable" i bought, expect galaxy.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-08-2011, 11:07 PM
While the C Store doesn't show that I own my Galaxy X on characters that don't have it, the one who does have it, sees it as claimed. The funny thing, on my ship/stats/equipment tab. there is no graphic for it as there is for other ships.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Still don't have all of my items, starting to annoy me now. I play all toons for an hour especially right now with a lot going on and one of my toons is missing the ship I created it for.

However I plan to build all ships for all my toons anyway so it means there are items missing for all of them.