Lt. Commander
# 11
12-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superluminous

Also, has anyone else becoem rich since season five launch?

I've earned 85 million ec and 400k dilithium since season five launch, has anyone else gotten more?
i wish i have spent 200 mill on doffs but i have to have them all.......( its like pokemon) i would pay cash for more doff slots..... i would like them...
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nONLY_DRock
I forgot to add... if you're a Klingon you can always do the mission where you get to execute crewmen for incompetence... :p
I did that one once, and did not want to do one of the Blue they suggested, so I picked a white from my main list that had Double Traits of others, and the mission failed. Couldn't even kill the Bugger.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nONLY_DRock
I forgot to add... if you're a Klingon you can always do the mission where you get to execute crewmen for incompetence... :p
there are similar doff missions on the fed side, where you can "reassign" doffs you don't want, I think there was one for reassigning whites and greens then one for reassigning blues and purples. IIRC, these are in the Recruitment category, and could be taken in the Sol system.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Has anyone got purples from the c-store packs??

As for the 100 limmit - I figured I would sell the duplicate commons if need be
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
there are similar doff missions on the fed side, where you can "reassign" doffs you don't want, I think there was one for reassigning whites and greens then one for reassigning blues and purples. IIRC, these are in the Recruitment category, and could be taken in the Sol system.
The reassignment missions were removed before the push to Live. Now you can just dismiss a DOff and get a small Recruitment XP and Dilithium bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Ah, that's what happened...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk
The reassignment missions were removed before the push to Live. Now you can just dismiss a DOff and get a small Recruitment XP and Dilithium bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_Hazard View Post
I got one on tribble. It was an entertainer, so not the most useful thing in the world (and next to useless for somebody already at tier 4 diplomacy), but still made a good doff to toss onto trade assignments.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:

As for the 100 limmit - I figured I would sell the duplicate commons if need be
Yes. eleven.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Nope. I bought maybe 5 - 6 before I realised my VA was missing a bunch of packs due to the bug and no purple yet
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-07-2011, 02:48 AM
It's a little strange to have 100 Doffs on ships that have 150 people on them. That means there is 200% more hierarchical crew than basic crew on your ship...

Logically, one would imagine that the number of Doffs is related to the crew size of your ship.

That would mean we'd need some place to park Doffs when switching to a smaller ship :
- could be a shore leave mission that you'd order "finished" when you need the extra crew back
- could be a training after which the extra crew has improved when you get it back
- could be an exchange mission where you make your extra crew available in a (free) market place to other captains for a fixed time... and they come back with some improvement because of the participation in the exchange.