Lt. Commander
We Need A Cell Phone App So We Can Game With Our Duty Officers. Shouldn't Be Too Hard To Do. It Would Be Great To Log In And Be Able To Check The Progress Or Assign Duty Officers To Missions From A Cell Phone.

Love Season 5 So Far!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2011, 01:28 PM
And an Iphone app, and a facebook app, and an app for people that dont have androids or iphones...

This is a great idea, but It has been brought up, and there were some issues with doing it. Not to say that it wont happen though.

I would prefer more content IN game though, other than shiny cstore stuff. Like... More missions... more missions... and, more missions...
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Well why just an andriod ap?

I have symbian. Can i have an symbian app too?

Good idea though!
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2011, 01:30 PM
This would be really cool as an app were you can do some missions without being at a computer but it would also have to be an apple app for those of us who dont have android.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-06-2011, 03:30 PM
A neat idea, something that I had not thought of previously. However, there are far more pressing concerns that I think need addressing before anything like this can come close to consideration. To be fair, because STO was released so early Cryptic have been playing catch up ever since. Even with the improvements we've seen to the game over the last year or so there are still things that haven't been addressed from launch. Some are very minor, some are incredibly visible... notably the lack of main story missions for the KDF.