Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Ticket ID #1,234,279

I just completed Cure Space (Normal) STF. Accomplished the Bonus Objective, destroyed the carrier, and looted the reward (I got 1 EDC and 1 Rare Salvage) and did not get the button. The button supposed to have lit immediately destroying the carrier, but it did not and I was forced to use the "Leave Mission" button.

After purchasing a new MKXI [Borg] Weapon and proceeded to enter another STF, I then noticed I was hit with the 1 hour "Leave Early" Penality.

So here I am, this is obviously a bug that needs to be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Ticket ID #1,234,279

I just completed Cure Space (Normal) STF. Accomplished the Bonus Objective, destroyed the carrier, and looted the reward (I got 1 EDC and 1 Rare Salvage) and did not get the button. The button supposed to have lit immediately destroying the carrier, but it did not and I was forced to use the "Leave Mission" button.

After purchasing a new MKXI [Borg] Weapon and proceeded to enter another STF, I then noticed I was hit with the 1 hour "Leave Early" Penality.

So here I am, this is obviously a bug that needs to be fixed.
I had something like this happen as well a day or two ago. Kicker is, I still seem to be banned several days later. I did a few STFs with my fleet on Friday last week and never really tried an STF until tonight and I seem to be banned. They simply don't show up as options. I can see the ones for lower level vanilla fleet actions, but none of the STFs show, which is what it seemed like when I was glitched out and banned last week.

What information is needed to track this bug? It's hard to show anything when there's nothing to show, so to speak.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2011, 07:07 PM
We are looking into this internally, but don't have much to work off of to assist in tracking it down. Has this only happened on cure space?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2011, 08:12 PM
So far only Cure Space.

But there might be a similar trouble with the Deferi Ground Event, its not giving me credit for doing those events.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Quote:
So far only Cure Space.

But there might be a similar trouble with the Deferi Ground Event, its not giving me credit for doing those events.
I had it happen to me on Cure space as well. Try getting the loot and exiting the map before the dialog pops up. That's what I did when it happened. Since then I've waited for the dialog pop-ups before exiting and I haven't had a problem since.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkenneally View Post
We are looking into this internally, but don't have much to work off of to assist in tracking it down. Has this only happened on cure space?
Yes. Seems to happen if you leave when you get the loot and the timer starts counting down, but the dialog pop-up hasn't come up yet.(You're probably still under Red Alert.) After I started waiting for the pop-up before zoning out, it hasn't happened to me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
I had it happen to me on Cure space as well. Try getting the loot and exiting the map before the dialog pops up. That's what I did when it happened. Since then I've waited for the dialog pop-ups before exiting and I haven't had a problem since.
The Dialogue did pop, but not the "Leave Now" Button.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-07-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
The Dialogue did pop, but not the "Leave Now" Button.
Sometimes you have to wait a minute or two, but the Leave Now button will always appear eventually. Still a bug though.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkenneally View Post
Pretty sure this happened in Cure space for me too.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-07-2011, 11:36 AM
This just happened to me on the Cure Space, normal difficulty.

The 'leave now' button popped up, but I used the 'leave system' button on the right hand side, below the minimap and mission objectives.