Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
12-07-2011, 01:37 PM
I had this happen to me too, but I was able to get the correct leave the map button to appear by checking the optional success/failure information button, it made it appear after that. Not sure if related just throwing in some extra information.
Lt. Commander
Ok, had the described issue happen to me the other day, finished the mission, no "leave now button, Cure space normal difficulty. Just got sent into a completed map and was told I was getting the leaver penalty applied to me when I left, never even got to do the mission...way to fix things cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-08-2011, 09:15 AM
I think we found and fixed the issue with Cure Space. Although it wasn't fixed in time for this weeks Holodeck patch. It should be fixed on Tribble this weekend and out to Holodeck next week.

Sorry for the trouble, this bug was well hidden, so it took some time to find it.

Goz
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-08-2011, 09:22 AM
*Raises hand* Question are we supposed to be locked out from any STF after a successful completion for one hour cause thats happening to me on all of them and I don't get the penalty warning either.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
I think we found and fixed the issue with Cure Space. Although it wasn't fixed in time for this weeks Holodeck patch. It should be fixed on Tribble this weekend and out to Holodeck next week.

Sorry for the trouble, this bug was well hidden, so it took some time to find it.

Goz
Last night we had 2 STF where we completed the optional objectives but had no loot could they be related?
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-08-2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captan_Bhaal
*Raises hand* Question are we supposed to be locked out from any STF after a successful completion for one hour cause thats happening to me on all of them and I don't get the penalty warning either.
Unfortunately, yes. You can only do one iteration of each STF in an hour. I haven't seen anyone in support of this, and a lot of posters have expressed displeasure about it, but that is by design.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Here's how the STFs -should- work in my opinion:

- Allow entrance to the STFs manually (un-queued) with a premade group (incur 1 hour "cooldown" after completion)
- Allow entrance to the STFs via PVE Queue with/without premade group (no cooldown "penalty")

There are times when you end up in a group, that simply "fails", and which locks you out of doing anymore for the next hour. There should -only- be a cooldown penalty, if you leave the group before the mission is completed (i.e Deserter debuff).

Why should people who successfully complete the mission, be given a penalty?
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkthunder View Post
Why should people who successfully complete the mission, be given a penalty?
The reason is to stop people from farming, say, Cure space, repeatedly.

This is also the same rationale for a limit on how much dilithium a character can refine in a day as well as the particularly harsh limit on the Deferi Borg Invasion being only 6 hours a week (in other words, closed over 96% of the time).
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-08-2011, 11:16 AM
I had the same thing happen. I waited until everyone left and then I was able to abort the mission without a penalty. Then, I noticed that I had not triggered the cooldown timer, so I started the mission again. We all warped into the mission and all the objectives were listed as completed, so no one on my team got any loot and they all got a one hour cooldown.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkenneally View Post
We are looking into this internally, but don't have much to work off of to assist in tracking it down. Has this only happened on cure space?
This happens to me on every STF I do.

If I finish the STF, I get a 1hr cooldown for that STF.

If I leave early, I don't get any cooldown and can immediately requeue for any STF (including that one).

I think your trigger is backwards or something.