Lt. Commander
The "Delta Data" daily missions are gone/not available anymore since S.5 update. Can someone confirm/help?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2011, 11:32 AM
yeah... the delta flyer's no longer craftable as of Season 5, so the delta dailies are gone

so now, you can buy it for 400C, grind dilithilum so you can trade for C-Store points if you don't want to pay with real money, or go without it.

sorry, but that's how things are now
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Considering its really only useful for one mission (or random shuttle PvP) I don't think many are going to miss it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-07-2011, 05:08 AM
Is the whole crafting option gone or just the mission?
Cause I still have a flyer schematic in my bank and don't need it, since I have teh C-STore version as well.
But someone on the Exchange might pay ridiculous amounts of money if it were still craftable.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-07-2011, 02:10 PM
I'd imagine it's been removed from the crafting vendor or you need like 200k dilithium or something

It is the best shuttle in-game but yes, it's only useful for one mission so far, but still worth it in the C-Store, especially if you burn a stipend on it or get it on sale. I actually got a second Borg set on all my toons just to equip on my Delta Flyers with the Borg kit for a semi-canon Borg look.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-08-2011, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord_Victorious
Is the whole crafting option gone or just the mission?
Cause I still have a flyer schematic in my bank and don't need it, since I have teh C-STore version as well.
But someone on the Exchange might pay ridiculous amounts of money if it were still craftable.
you can still craft if it if you have the schematic from before. it will be worth millions onthe exchange
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Huh, I have 2 of the schematics in my Fed's bank (I was getting them for alts). Maybe I should hold onto them now.