Lt. Commander
Greetings,

I remember it being stated that rewards for testing the Season 5 build on Tribble would be given out sometime between the 1st and 8th or by the 8th of Dec 2011 at the latest.

Can we get a progress report please?

I haven't read any news on this topic recently unless I've missed it and I haven't received any rewards. I completed all of the challenges set on Tribble to become eligible for ALL awards and I'm very interested in seeing the very rare DOff I'm supposed to get, as well as the other rewards, such as dilithium and maybe a new Tribble.

If I hadn't had spent a month+ worth of gameplay testing everything but the STFs I would have been eligible for the "super doff" as at least one of my toons would have had 160,000 dilithium, but I did test on Tribble A LOT and that toon only had 150,000 dilithium* because I abandoned him to level up a Fed and KDF toon on Tribble from scratch to max.

Yours sincerely,

Alecto

P.S. Sorry I know it's been advised not to use the forum to directly ask questions to the Cryptic team but I'm sure a lot of players are curious and communication has not been as transparent the past couple of months.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Soon™

/10char
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Greetings,

I remember it being stated that rewards for testing the Season 5 build on Tribble would be given out sometime between the 1st and by the 8th of Dec 2011 at the latest.

Can we get a progress report please?

I haven't read any news on this topic recently unless I've missed it and I haven't received any rewards. I completed all of the challenges set on Tribble to become eligible for ALL awards and I'm very interested in seeing the very rare DOff I'm supposed to get, as well as the other rewards, such as dilithium and maybe a new Tribble.

If I hadn't had spent a month+ worth of gameplay testing everything but the STFs I would have been eligible for the "super doff" as at least one of my toons would have had 160,000 dilithium, but I did test on Tribble A LOT and that toon only had 150,000 EC because I abandoned him to level up a Fed and KDF toon on Tribble from scratch to max.

Yours sincerely,

Alecto

P.S. Sorry I know it's been advised not to use the forum to directly ask questions to the Cryptic team but I'm sure a lot of players are curious and communication has not been as transparent the past couple of months.
+100 interwebs for properly writing "A LOT" instead of "ALOT".

Anyway, with the Christmas event patch coming out tomorrow I assumed it would happen then.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Thank you, thought I might have missed a post about them being released and not got anything or that maybe you had forgotten about us Tribblers.

Well cheers, appreciate it!
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
Soon™

/10char
Uh oh...

He broke out the trademarked soon....

*Please note: The following comment is purely a comedic quip*

What does that mean? 3 months from now? :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Soon™

/10char
When will then be now?
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Soon™

/10char
Oooh. BURN.

Well played, Sir. Well played.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi Maru
When will then be now?
You know I always have coffee when watching radar!
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi Maru
When will then be now?
Bonus points for Spaceballs quote.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
For those of you interested in the Tribble playtesting awards (outlined in Dev Blog #17), we will be grabbing a copy of the Tribble character database at the same time that Holodeck is updated. We’ll be using that copy to process the awards for players. We plan to have all the awards granted before December 8.
Source: http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2697