Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 81
12-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
has anyone been able to find out what the shield modifier for it is? maybe it has really really crappy shields?.....
It has a better shield modifier than the BoP. Should be the standard Escort modifier...

It gets 6113 Shields out of a Standard Shield Array MK X (common), while a BoP only gets 5434 out of this. (Values are for a TAC).

Also it's inertia is 70. (Don't know if that was mentioned before).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 82
12-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
It's a no win for a pvper. If you use it in a match people QQ, just like the stigma of the mvam has.

Flip side many pvpers want it because of the stats.
I think we gotten over this by now, the game changes so much that everything is allowed now. Not even mentioning the new OP consoles on the KDF side etc.

Who still cares? I'm definately going to fly this little space bug
At least mikey has a new excuse when he got blown away by a Space Bug
"nice noob u killed me with ur jem'hadar ship its clearly op"
You get the picture...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 83
12-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
I think we gotten over this by now, the game changes so much that everything is allowed now.
Be sure to grab the new Doff for your ship then when it comes out, the purple energy weapons officer at the bottom, that's not got 'broken' written all over it at all, mini-SNB for all

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/7...kdfuniques.png

taken from this dev post.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 84
12-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitterScotsman View Post
Be sure to grab the new Doff for your ship then when it comes out, the purple energy weapons officer at the bottom, that's not got 'broken' written all over it at all, mini-SNB for all

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/7...kdfuniques.png

taken from this dev post.
O.o

Isnt that the same as 2.5% Phaser Shield proc chance? I dont see a difference, everything in this game is getting based on 'luck' anyway.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 85
12-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Quote:
I think we gotten over this by now, the game changes so much that everything is allowed now. Not even mentioning the new OP consoles on the KDF side etc.

Who still cares? I'm definately going to fly this little space bug
At least mikey has a new excuse when he got blown away by a Space Bug
"nice noob u killed me with ur jem'hadar ship its clearly op"
You get the picture...
First off, I have encountered several "space bugs" and they were destroyed. I am not concerned by them. You on the other hand are incorrect stating i would say anything to you about being killed by a space bug, being that your ignored and i dont fight Sad Pandas due to your and others cheating. So MT if your gonna make comments make sure they are true. Stop lying to make yourself appear to be better than you really are.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 86
12-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
First off, I have encountered several "space bugs" and they were destroyed. I am not concerned by them. You on the other hand are incorrect stating i would say anything to you about being killed by a space bug, being that your ignored and i dont fight Sad Pandas due to your and others cheating. So MT if your gonna make comments make sure they are true. Stop lying to make yourself appear to be better than you really are.
"I have no reason to lie."

(Official Quote by Mikey)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 87
12-09-2011, 10:39 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Q
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 88
12-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
O.o

Isnt that the same as 2.5% Phaser Shield proc chance? I dont see a difference, everything in this game is getting based on 'luck' anyway.
No, it's not the same. Phaser proc is 2.5% chance to take one of four systems offline, so a shield proc is more like 0.625% chance. Take, for example, the 2% chance for the borg set procs. How often do they happen? Yeah, frequently.

Course, I don't know the % chance for this new proc, but an 6-8 beam cruiser with 4 shots per beam, per firing cycle could mean 24-32 chances at proc per full firing cycle. Escorts with 3xDHCs and 2-3 turrets + rapid / scatter.... I don't care to do the math on that right now.

I would agree it's early days so can't tell anything for sure, but just maybe something to look out for in future, that's all.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 89
12-09-2011, 10:42 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Q
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 90
12-09-2011, 10:43 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Q
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:35 AM.