Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 MVAM/AE equivalent BOP wanted.
12-05-2011, 10:28 AM
No more full univeral stations,

4x Tactical consoles

Same setup as AE/MVAM

Hull 33K (To compensate for battlecloak.)




Why? because normal BoPs suck unless you go with Sci crap,
And the raptors are inferior to even the defiant..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
No more full univeral stations,

4x Tactical consoles

Same setup as AE/MVAM

Hull 33K (To compensate for battlecloak.)




Why? because normal BoPs suck unless you go with Sci crap,
And the raptors are inferior to even the defiant..
Why not have it as a Raptor instead? A Raptor should be equal to the Advanced Escort. Instead of multi-vector, it can cloak.

While we're discussing this, I want a Klingon Excelsior equivalent. The Klink cruisers are pretty nice, but not having that LC Tac slot really gimps their DPS.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Yeah...GL with that....
It took almost 2 years for the Klingons to get any new ships at all.
And those are all unobtainable ingame unless you pay extra for them.
We're also still waiting for the mythical "Klingon Flagship" that was supposedly in works months ago...
If the Klingons really need something at this point, I'd say it's MISSIONS, not more ships.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Yep, you might as well just improve the raptor's turn rate and maybe give it a battle cloak. That would be a whole lot easier and simpler.

I'm happy with the damage of both my tac/bop & sci/bop - and they don't even use tractors & PSW. When I feel like it, I go on my klink with a raptor. I miss the LtC Sci slot, but it's a concession to have more boff powers; plus I can run both APO & PH that way to avoid all the tractors that others use.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post
Why not have it as a Raptor instead? A Raptor should be equal to the Advanced Escort. Instead of multi-vector, it can cloak.

While we're discussing this, I want a Klingon Excelsior equivalent. The Klink cruisers are pretty nice, but not having that LC Tac slot really gimps their DPS.
We Fed's need something that keeps us sexy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Where not T5 variants for the Raptor and The Bird of Prey suppossed to be in the new vessel line-up we recieved eventually?
Or was that just pillow talk?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Where not T5 variants for the Raptor and The Bird of Prey suppossed to be in the new vessel line-up we recieved eventually?
Or was that just pillow talk?
Pillow talk I think!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
We Fed's need something that keeps us sexy.
*looks at whamhammer's avatar*...*looks a second time*...
how about some tanks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSBKZPNsK74
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
I don't believe the Klingons will get MVAM ships until the Feds get carriers... Sounds like a reasonable trade anyway.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
12-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shar487
I don't believe the Klingons will get MVAMs ship until the Feds get carriers... Sounds like a reasonable trade anyway.
Missed the point...of the thread.
It's not about the MVAM capability, it's about a BoP with a fixed BO setup, the same setup as the MVAE.
I recommend you actually read the OP before answering next time.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:23 AM.