Lt. Commander
# 11
01-21-2012, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieboysw View Post
Is this still broken?? Do my Boffs work with the leadership trait??
I think it's still broken:
1) BO Leadership Trait is still being listed as a "Ground" trait.

2) I recently added my Veteran BO to my ship (who is human/has Leadership) and I saw no improvement.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-21-2012, 11:47 AM
I have 2 Boffs with Leadership, and when I hover over this trait in Status view, it shows Space
Lt. Commander
# 13 Leadership Trait
01-22-2012, 06:22 PM
I just tested on a tactical and Engineer and saw no gains in hull repair - so stacking wasnt tested either cause this skill doesnt work (yet)...

I am noting that most innate skills are ground traits (from the BO's)...well there are our own char traits and the BO traits which must be similar...leadership implies an Efficient Captain?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-23-2012, 02:09 PM
So I am under the understanding that the Leadership trait doesn't work, and shouldn't even bother slotting a boff in at all for this trait?

Does anything in this game work right?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-23-2012, 05:50 PM
I just finished performing a number of in-depth tests to verify that Leadership is working as intended.

On Captains.

The Bridge Officer version is, indeed, not functioning according to design.

In order to address this, we're slightly altering the way the trait works. I'm not confident that it will display any better than it currently does, but after some internal testing I can confirm that it is now fully functional for both Captains and their Bridge Crew.

Furthermore, the bonuses from multiple Leadership traits can now stack.

This changes will appear in a future patch. I'm not sure exactly when, but watch for patch notes.

Thank you for continuing to report these issues as you find them. As always, the more information you can provide regarding the exact details of any issues that you're experiencing, the faster we can track them down and patch them up.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-23-2012, 09:14 PM
Finally.

I always "D`OH!" when I get that Human purple BO.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-24-2012, 02:39 AM
hmm, might have to try out an all human crew and see how it goes.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-24-2012, 06:30 AM
Thank you! I'm glad that this issue is finally going to be resolved.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-25-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorticusCryptic
I just finished performing a number of in-depth tests to verify that Leadership is working as intended.

On Captains.

The Bridge Officer version is, indeed, not functioning according to design.

In order to address this, we're slightly altering the way the trait works. I'm not confident that it will display any better than it currently does, but after some internal testing I can confirm that it is now fully functional for both Captains and their Bridge Crew.

Furthermore, the bonuses from multiple Leadership traits can now stack.

This changes will appear in a future patch. I'm not sure exactly when, but watch for patch notes...
Thanks for looking into this. When we look at the tool tip for non-commissioned BOs on our Stations tab or on the Exchange, Leadership currently (since game launch) is listed under Ground Traits (as opposed to Efficient, which is up top under Space Traits).

Will this UI get fixed, too?