Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
They say a pickture can say a thousand words..

so if you take one picture, and a second picture, and take elements from the first picture and put it on a second picture to make a third picture.................... Well, I'm kinda know around here for gawd awfull long posts the spelling nazi's tend to just get all whipped into a frenzy about.. SO I thought I'd skip it today and simply show WHY the KDF Honor Guard unifrom should have descreet elements that can be used with other uniforms... .. and I just realized I should have worked the same magic with photoshop with the Honor Guard neck armor.. Oh well!

Yo Gozer.. THIS is what I'm talking about!

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/a...Iwanttosee.jpg

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/a...uiSPlendor.jpg

I really want to see the Honor Guard uniforms fixed in such a way as I can make those images real and use Kui as the Klingon Honor Guard recruiting poster girl..

"Follow me boys! I'll show you adventure. bring your Bat'leth and a disruptor..."
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2011, 07:31 AM
they should just do away with the game labels and allow any piece of costume to mix with anything else, and only allow character labels to keep things straight....also, id like to see orion clothing on alien females
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Of course you would...

By the GREAT BIRD OF TEH GALAXY! When are we getting a Fredricks of Orion on the promenade of DS9????

.... of course for the feds it would have to be off duty clothing... Command would throw an utter fit otherwise..
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Looking good as usual, Kui!

The honor guard armor looks great. But damn... when i first saw the female honor guard in the Season 5 logo, I wondered, "How the hell are you supposed to survive a hostile environment when you're showing off your Valhallan Valkyrie grade WARRIOR CLEAVAGE?!"

The MACO and Omega Force stuff at least looks sealed for non Class M environments, so that you won't... you know... die.

Honor Guard armor seems to sacrifice practicality in favour of just showing off.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Thats what force field generators are for... after all a force field can be set to be no permeable..