Lt. Commander
# 1 So engineering kits...
12-06-2011, 09:08 AM
Can we get new visuals for them? They aren't as cool looking as Science kits with the Hologram epicness and they are totally not as cool as the Tactical kits which look like armor for special ops.

they look like a bunch of parts to a space ship were just slapped on the characters back.

Sci and Tac kits look fine. Engineers kits have always bothered me.

Can these get a better look through? Maybe design them to look like something other than a whole bunch of ship parts on a characters back? Maybe they can even work on KDF as well? The visuals I mean.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Brandon since you're doing the feedback thing this morning. I'd suggest that the Engineering kits be based off of the backs of Gundams. I'd love to have a Bunker kit that looked like the Backpack of the RX78GP01FullBurner or the RX-93 Nu Gundam with Fin Funnels. I don't know how much of an anime fan you are. But these are just some of my ideas. I'm sure you and perfect world will do their research <3
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-07-2011, 10:18 AM
Just let us chose how our kit looks like we want.

Give a list of possible kit designs we can attach to the kit we want.
And if you get really cool. let us chose what abilities a kit has as well.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-07-2011, 10:20 AM
I totally agree that Engineering Kits look ridiculous compared to the hotness of the hologrammy Science KIts and whatnot.

However....no anime please. Anime is like the definition of ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-07-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frak View Post
I totally agree that Engineering Kits look ridiculous compared to the hotness of the hologrammy Science KIts and whatnot.

However....no anime please. Anime is like the definition of ridiculous.
Do you need links to what I am talking about?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-07-2011, 01:59 PM
agreed....
ENG Kits look like they are ripped right out of Ghostbusters... Proton Packs

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-M.../allKits01.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frak View Post
I'm probably the only one who thinks glowing holograms look ridiculous on kits and weapons. Are we trying to be a more visible target?
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
I'm probably the only one who thinks glowing holograms look ridiculous on kits and weapons. Are we trying to be a more visible target?
It's hard to be a more visible target when your tactical officers are wearing bright red to the combat zone.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Seriously? No.. just no!
Kits are one of the most anti-trek like thing in the game. Did we see any kits used on AR-559? Ajilon Prime (DS9: Nor the battle to the strong)??

Belts with torches and tricorder holsters yes, even backpacks. Technobabble kits.. no way! It's just not how Gene wanted it!
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Go kdf and you will get the full visual effect.