Lt. Commander
# 41
12-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmeagolSneak View Post
over 100 box's no ship!

I dont feel like playing this game anymore

Any chance you can confirm the ship goes to C'Store ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
No one's fault but your own.
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
I've got 20 characters and it's about 20 days of event, so that's 400 boxes without the c-store. Of course, the odd of getting a ship will still be extremely slim.

Maybe I should spend 40,000 c-points for another 400 boxes to double my extemely slim odds into just very slim.
My ship was in the 3rd box I opened. One must simply realize that it is a matter of luck.
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
My ship was in the 3rd box I opened.
unbridledfury.gif
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Well, I don't blame anyone, probably just myself. I got quite addicted and bought - yeah, mouth wide open - 150 of those winter packs. Unfortunately, the Jham'Hadar ship for my Vorta captain wasn't in a single of those packs. Instead, I got around 15 Elysium Hortas, 25 Pollyalloy Hortas, 20 Exocumps and 30 Geklis ... also ~200 Christmas items, some uncommon, some common, a ton of blue and purple MK X and XI gear, some Photonic Officer and some Photonic Tribble packs, also 4 duty officer packs (2 of them gave a purple, 3 a blue duff).

I know, it's my own fault, but I'm still a bit disappointed. There should be some sort of guarantee that if you buy let's say 100 packs, you will surely get the ship at latest at the 100th pack you buy. That's 10K Cryptic Points, or more than 100 dollars, or earlier ... would be a fair deal.

Anyway, good luck to all who are going to gamble like me, and Kudos to all who got the ship by now. Some of you might get it twice, then purrhaps we might find some for some 100 million EC in the exchange.

I consider it my Christmas present, and well, the least I will get is a bunch of EC from the sellings.
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
My ship was in the 3rd box I opened. One must simply realize that it is a matter of luck.
Nice. And I'm stuck at work and haven't even been able to try yet.

About how much playtime to get one bag?
Lt. Commander
# 46
12-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Nice. And I'm stuck at work and haven't even been able to try yet.

About how much playtime to get one bag?
Not long. The race is a daily quest that awards a box, mostly green ones though. The race itself takes a few minutes at most and unless you slide of the track, you canīt really loose.
Lt. Commander
# 47
12-08-2011, 02:48 PM
The race is easy, butt it's hard to get red boxes there.
Lt. Commander
# 48
12-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heraldofmanwe View Post
Looks to me like CBS said no way in **** are we letting the whole federation fly these,
And yet another reaon to dislike CBS.
Lt. Commander
# 49
12-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
yeah, that's pretty much what I mean. I'm pretty sure that gambling is illegal in most states, yet somehow MMO's are allowed to do it. But whatever. I'm not wasting my money on it, and I hope nobody else does either.
UM.... it's NOT gambling because you definitely get something.... You are not throwing money down in the hopes of getting more or walking away with nothing. Get real.
Lt. Commander
# 50 Stopped at 77
12-08-2011, 04:01 PM
I got bored at 77, and still no ship.
So the winner for the most stupid way to spend your money goes to ........ ME.
Huray.
A word of advice: don't be as stupid as I was, the red packs are a big way to get some hard cash into Cryptic right now. Good sale move, bad image move. A few months ago, someone posted on the forums that you will turn in into a money grabbing company. At that momment I was very uppset with that remark and I was even making excuses for you. But now, I completelly agree with him, and I formelly appologise to him.
Also, if this is the brain-child of the J-man, congrats on the ideea of the winter event, shame on the fact that you show us a ship that people who are ship geeks would love to have it, but put the gamble procent to 1/1000. Maybe you should watch some of the old shows of STOKED and remeber what this game was supposed to be.......
But maybe this is just me being ****ed off, after spending 97 $ + taxes on a stupid red box.