Lt. Commander
I keep reading all this complaining about spending tons of money and not getting the Dom ship. No one made you spend that money. There was no guarantee you would get it. If you want someone to blame just look in the mirror. Personally, I hope Cryptic uses all the suckers money to make me some new content
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwardo_Cullen
I keep reading all this complaining about spending tons of money and not getting the Dom ship. No one made you spend that money. There was no guarantee you would get it. If you want someone to blame just look in the mirror. Personally, I hope Cryptic uses all the suckers money to make me some new content
Sadly, they taken so much already but alas ....
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Go away you sparkly freak. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2011, 03:08 PM
You're treading on old ground. We know. It's been brought up.

Ranting at the people who do drop thousands of c-points on this lottery won't help those who already did, nor stop those intent on doing so anyways.

PS, my vampires don't sparkle. *L*
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-08-2011, 03:08 PM
I hate agreeing with sparkly vampires.

The ship is meant to be rare. If you want it at all costs, you're going to end up playing roulette with your money.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Quote:
You tell 'em Steve-Dave!
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-08-2011, 03:34 PM
I would agree with the OP, but... Well, my mother in law is obsessed with Twilight, and I can't pee in her house because a poster of Edward Cullen is SPARKLING AT ME. And I'm nearly positive it's the exact same picture as your avatar.

If you hadn't taken my pee time away from me, I would agree 100%.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Personally, I hope Cryptic uses all the suckers money to make me some new content
i think today might have just funded the entire romulan faction.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-08-2011, 03:36 PM
I agree OP. I spent 1600 points and did not get the ship. I am ****ed? no. Bummed? a bit. But I already have all I want from the C-store so I figured what the heck...I'll take a shot. But by no means was I going to go out and spend $400+ when I am sure it will eventually hit the store for about $25 worth points.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-08-2011, 03:40 PM
I generally disagree with Glampires just because they are Glampires, but I must say I agree in this case, as much as I hate to do so.

Complaining that you didn't get the ship despite spending so much on the Gifts is like going to Vegas and complaining that you didn't hit the jackpot even though you spent every dime you had gambling.

It's called gambling for a reason. It's a gamble, not a guarantee.